• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a smol group of plots - [m/m,m/f,f/f]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
Alright, so I'm looking for a few people to take up some plots with me.

About Nico:
-I'm 26, so please be at least 18.
-I can write 3+ paragraphs.
-I'm in quarantine so I'm basically online all day, I'm capable of one or more posts a day
-I can double.
-I'm ghost friendly, I'm guilty of it sometimes.

Plots:

Bloodlust and Roses - Open
Harry Potter AU (MxM)

Set several years after the events of the books/movies, wizarding society is in peace. Though, nothing ever stays peaceful. There has been an increase in discriminations against half-wizards who hold monster blood, as well as full-blooded monsters such as vampires and werewolves. YC and MC are starting their first year at Hogwarts. There is one thing though, MC is a half-blood vampire, he has both vampire blood and wizard blood. YC is a regular pureblooded wizard, the two aren't supposed to get along but they befriend each other on the train. The two learn to navigate the wizarding world in the era of fear and distrust. When they befriend a muggle-born witch they learn that there is much more in store for their future. Especially with another evil rising on the horizon.

This I expect would be a long term RP going through the first years of the characters all the way to their seventh year. YC is part of a prophecy just like Harry Potter before them, we can work that out as we go along

Just a Glitch - Open
Creepypasta (Slender Manor AU) - Ben x OC (I wish to play Ben; MxM or MxF)

It was just a game you tell yourself, nothing bad could happen, right?

How wrong were you? You should have never accepted a strange game from an even stranger man. Now your life is hell, and he's behind it. Ever since you went to that yard sale you were haunted by a mysterious entity, you don't know what his intentions are, but he seems to be toying with you. Flirting with you sometimes but it seems...empty. He calls himself Ben; and the game says he's drowned. Ben Drowned, you've heard of that horror story on the web but thought it was some sick story to scare people.

Oh, how wrong you were again. They all existed; they all want to make you humans suffer in so many ways. Now you have a live-in demon in your electronics and the least you could do is get to the bottom of the mystery. Though, what if it made you insane yourself? Will he spare you, or will he kill you? Every time you get deeper into his mystery he seems to get kinder to you, almost pleased with your solving.

Only if you knew that meant he was becoming possessive over you like you were a toy. He never did like sharing his toys.

Maybe you'll find that being sucked into a world of monsters and myths, wasn't so bad, maybe you really were insane.

The New Heroes - Taken
Percy Jackson AU (Any Pairing, doubling)

Set 20 years after The Tower of Nero, all the characters we know and love are old or dead, they don't have much to do with the world of myths any longer. This is the new generation, the fresh-faced baby heroes who just stepped through the doors of Camp Half-Blood. Everything seems peaceful but new threats are just among the horizon. New threats, new relationships, and new heartbreak. Essentially we're telling a whole new story in the Riordanverse. Essentially I just want to do a new-generation Camp Half-Blood rp, I have a few plots we can throw out as different conflicts and threats.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in the New Heroes plot, PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back