• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

#3 Grabbed Skylar, showing her his memories, of what happened, just recently. Do you still think I'm crazy.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Skylar's eyes went wide and she backed away from Ashteroth. Ashteroth growled and stood up. "You just had to interfere." He tsked. He snapped his fingers and Skylar fell to the ground, barely breathing and unconscious.

[#1] Isn't that my job? Besides, who knew your true body tasted so good.... Huehuehue....

He said with a horrifying laugh, his eyes of that of the gods of death...

#3 Forced his own life force into Skylar, steadying her breathing and giving her more life, she warmed up and calmed down, as he worked on her...

[#1]You know, I could just kill you now...

He said quietly...

(They're In the dream realm atm Meta, so... Uhh.. Hi der.)

[#1] You think I don't know a way around your little spell? After all these years, do you truly believe me to be THAT stupid? Oh Ash, how far ye have fallen...

He says, as he his hands turn to claws, the claws at the end of each finger growing Into wicked talons, glowing white. He laughs...

Ashteroth smirked. "I know you're not. But you don't know what I've gone through to cast that spell, to bring her back, to make sure you can't harm my plans."

[#1] Do you want me to travel your memories, or are you going to tell me, option one, I can royally destroy what little of your sanity you have left, option two, we can go about this peacefully before I turn you Into a candle holder.

He said with a light growl, the Dream Realm changing and distorting slightly, awaiting Ash's next move...

He sighed. Although he had placed an Aura bug on him.. He doubted It would trace him to his base... Though, now that Ash knew he'd die If he came back to Damien's world, It was safe to say, In the least, that If he could set up some magical barrier of some sort.. He'd be able to protect the Dream Realm, keeping Skylar safe and protected... Hmm, what to do... Oh what to do...

As #1 spun himself around n' around, while thinking.. #3 Picked Skylar up, leaning her head on his shoulder he checked the Dream Realm.. If only he could locate Ash, he could take him out, and with that special ability Crystal gave to him.. He'd be able to protect her and her daughter.. To let them live their own lives.. Safely.. Away from all this hell...

[#1] In a little bit kiddo.. When I get done here.. You can go see Tony..

He said quietly..

(Btw, that other RP Is up an runnin...)

[#1] In a few minutes, Just wait kiddo. Be a bit more patient.. I don't want to lose you..

Tony, calm down, I'll wake her up In a few minutes...

He says to the pup from his Dragon Form..

#1 Finished putting up a barrier in the Dream Realm, as he ended the Dream, waking Skylar up from her slumber and opening the door so Tony can come in...

"Golf!"Hydro yells as he swings a golf club and hits a golf ball and lunch it towards the sea and places a nother ball on the floor and yells "GOLF!!"This time much louder and hits the ball and hurl it away very far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back