• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

[#3] In the forest of flowers.

He said, opening her door, to a forest of flowery trees and mountains covered en mass In flowers, they were everywhere, all In different shapes and colours, and the smell...

[#3] Indeed It Is. This place Is someplace that someone loved dearly.

He said quietly, his arms locked behind his back..

Meanwhile in the real world, Ashteroth's spies snuck into Skylar's room. Plan B. Plan B. Was to kill Skylar and then bring her back with no memories of her old life. The spies put poison into her water by her bed and then disappeared.

Skylar laughed as she reached the top of the tree.

[#1] You know, I have more than two figures. Besides, with the powers I've given to her, poison wouldn't work on her.

He said with an eerie smile..

#2 Had walked Into the room, noting that #3 was out along with Skylar, checking the drink, and evaperating the water and throwing the cup out of the window. Looking at the ceiling once more, It's eyes looked far more evil than Ashteroth's, It walked outside and waited.

Ashteroth shrugged. "The poison wasn't for her. There are more ways to kill her. Like using that annoying little connection she has with the half-breed. At first I saw it as a complication but now I know how to use it." 
(Gtg. Night!)

[#1] The half-breed? Either way, I won't let her end up like Crystal, you an yer brother have already caused her enough pain. I'll give you two choices, live your life without her, or die. He said calmly, the figures smile opening up, to show an endless void of pain and suffering, with sharp white teeth surrounding the hole.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Ashteroth smirked. "Make all the threats you want. I will have her. Blake took her from me once, I won't let you do the same."

Last edited by a moderator:
(No.. I'm just a lazy bastard who can't think of a reply...) 
[#1] Poor poor Ash, even If you kill her and bring her back a billion times over, I will take her away from you, forever, even to the point that she never remembers anything, not even that she's there. However, not even you would want a lifeless doll, unless of course, you're no longer a real father, and only a child... That would make more sense.. Either way, since you want her so bad, It Just means I can rip your soul apart, piece by piece, and without a soul, not even your pathetic darkness can save you...

He said with an evil laugh, his mouth, changing, his fangs changing, the look of them, so maniacal that It would make even the gods shudder..

[#1] You think you can run from me child? Hah, ye were wrong...

He says, as he uses his powers, and the shadows to follow directly behind Ashteroth.

[#3] Skylar, what do you remember of heaven?

He asked quietly, almost to the point where she wouldn't be able to hear him..

Skylar thought for a moment. "I don't think I ever went to heaven. It was like I was asleep, trapped, unable to go forward or back. It wasn't hell though."

Skylar shrugged. "I guess. I think it was some sort of spell my dad Ashteroth did. When I saw mom's memories there was one of him running into the room while you and Blake fought. He did a sort of spell over the two of us before running back to the battle." Skylar explained and sat on the tallest branch.

#3 Looks up at Skylar, and thought for a moment..

[#3] What do you think was the point of the spell?

He asked.

Skylar shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe to protect us both from dying? I honestly don't know. I've never met him but when I do I'll ask."

[#3] I won't let that happen...

He said, In such a low voice, that not even Skylar could hear It...

Ashteroth smirked and appeared on the branch in front of Skylar. "If you wanted to meet me, all you had to do was ask." Ashteroth chuckled. Skylar pulled out her rod and stepped back. "DAMIEN!" Skylar screamed.

#1 Appeared behind Ash and took a chunk out of his shoulder, ripping it out and consuming it, Never to be seen. As #1 laughed evily, eyes appeared, void of any soul, laughter was seen in them...

Skylar's eyes went wide in fear. She was more afraid of #1 than Ashteroth. Ashteroth screamed in pain even though he felt nothing. Skylar ran over to him and began healing him. Ashteroth smirked evily at #1 when Skylar wasn't looking.

#3 Nearly ripped Skylar from the man as #1 continued to tear through Ash... This is the person who's cursed you with these nightmares, this is the monster who wants to kill everyone you love...

"Damien, you're losing it. And it's innocent till proven guilty. Now stop hurting him so I can heal him!" Skylar glared at the two figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back