• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Myriad of Things

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
Hello, my name is Quin. I am a 20-something with too much time on their hands. I go by they/them pronouns. This is my search for partners! I haven't been on this site in about a year. Maybe two, come to think of it. So I'm making a whole new thread, this time with fancy bbcode. If you look through this and don't see any plots you are terribly interested in, but are interested in me as a player, come talk. We can figure something out.

• *I prefer my players to be over 18, but I have done mentoring in the past
    *As a player, I am a bit rusty in forum style role plays.
    *I have been doing chat based plays for the last two years, so I'm used to more short, quick-fire styles.
    *I love long form replies. In fact, I prefer them.
    *It might take a bit of warming up, but I can do novella style
    *I would say that replies between one and three paragraphs I can reply multiple times a day. Any replies longer than that, I'd say twice a day max. Novella, only once
    *I take multiple partners at a time, so I have to balance between all of you
    *I love talking OOC and just talking about our characters and situations
    *I have a discord available! Just message me and ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back