• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A.I. for all your mental Needs. (female needed)

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
The year is 2134 AI has developed far beyond the point today. Where the first-ever sanctioned A.I Mental health companion. M.A.G.N.U.S or the Mental And Gentile Nurturing Utility System. This system is the first of it's kind and to be tested. However, this needs beta testers due to its sensitive subject. Luckily, you are chosen as the only tester of this product as a shadow drop by Ignius Corp. You have never been a fan of A.I it has already taken most jobs in common society. This is just one step away from androids coming along and taking everything that is left of society. But you decide to give it a go since money is money at the end of the day and this might be worth it. It's only for a year after all what harm would be put on you.

This is an AI and human love story it is my personal preference that the people I RP are over the age of 18. this is so that I can be comfortable with who I am RPing with and the seriousness of the RP. The A.I would take the appearance of what the character finds comfortable. however, as they become more and more sentient they eventually would take on a new form. This is also a society where A.I and shortly androids will be looked down on in society If you are interested in this RP. Please pm me with what you would like to add to this rp. I'm more than happy to hear some ideas on how this idea can be improved. Preferably your character be someone who is either living in the slums or mainly someone who would benefit from a companion to talk to or be there for. However, it could also be a Massive corporate exec who is knee-deep in office politics and stress. it is entirely up to you how you want to go with this rp. Hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back