• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi there!

Interested in the following!

Dystopia/Apocalypse

iZombie
Divergent
Twilight (more-so general vampire/werewolf stuff)
Fallout (I've never actually played the game, but have done a lot of RP with original Fallout characters X my general apocalypse characters, so I have some basic understanding of the world.

Drop me a message and well work something out

Hey hey! I read your post and have to say it got my interest but I don't have many ideas at the moment. In case you would still be interested in trying to come up with something together let me know : )

Hey hey! I read your post and have to say it got my interest but I don't have many ideas at the moment. In case you would still be interested in trying to come up with something together let me know : )

Definitely drop me a message and well work something out

Hey, I am interested in the following:

Game of Thrones (I have multiple plots and can play multiple canon characters)
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Elder Scrolls (Have to get back into Skyrim)
Marvel
Avatar (I'm assuming this is James Cameron's version)

Hey, I am interested in the following:

Game of Thrones (I have multiple plots and can play multiple canon characters)
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Elder Scrolls (Have to get back into Skyrim)
Marvel
Avatar (I'm assuming this is James Cameron's version)

Definitely message me!!

I’m thinking of any rp that sideline characters are the goal to play as such as the 2nd in command or something like that

I'd be interested in hearing what you mean, drop me a line

Hey I was wondering if you were still interested in doing an avengers rp? If so, do you rp alongside OC’s, or just canon characters? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back