A High School Drama [Inactive]

kiscokids123

Writer-In-Training
kiscokids123 submitted a new role play:

A High School Drama - A high school drama between two unlikely students.

Thomas "Tommy" Harris has returned to junior year after having disappeared for all of the previous year. He has his eyes set on one girl and nothing'll stop him from getting her.
Read more about this role play... 
Tommy walked sullenly toward the school, avoiding the whispers and stares. Sure, he had been gone a whole year but they didn't need to know the reason why. He flicked his cigarette onto the grass and sat on one of the benches, playing with a Rubix Cube. He glanced up once at the groups, laughing as they stuck close to each other, practically clinging to each other.

Nikki looked in disgusts at the boy as he went past. She had heard the rumours about drugs and alcohol abuse. Bryannie was even spreading rumours that he'd been involved in a sexual assault, though she didn't believe it. What she did believe was that he had done something wrong, after all he smoked in school when he was here, of course

His hair hid his eyes which was good because she couldn't see he was looking at her. Nikki Lee. She lived on his street but didn't give him the time of day. Not that he expected it, being who he was. He smiled. She had gotten much prettier in a year. He lit another cigarette and continued with the Rubix Cube until the bell rang.

She chatted with her friends until the bell went and then she waved goodbye to some of her friends as her and 3 of her friends headed off to their geography class

Tommy got up and walked inside, checking his schedule. He groaned; all classes with sophomores. "That's what I get for missing a year," he grumbled as he slipped into geography, taking the seat in the back.

Nikki silently groaned as the boy came in "don't sit here" she thought over and over "don't sit here"

He sat the seat next to her, sighing as he sat. He looked around and put his hands in his jacket and pants pocket, groaning. He turned to Nikki, leaning over. "Do you have a pencil I could borrow?" he asked in a faint Irish accent.

She bit her lip and said "I'll give you it if you don't lean over me again"

"Fine" she passed him the worst pen she had from her well equipped stationary set

He looked at the set and took the pen, smiling. "Thanks," he said, sitting straight again. He tapped the pen on the desk while the teacher was talking. "...project due at end of the month...choose partners wisely...be creative...Shakespeare..." The teacher walked up and down the rows, explaining the project but no one was listening. Everyone was busy mentally picking their partners.

"Please don't ask me.....please don't ask me.....please don't ask me" Nikki repeated over and over in her head

The teacher stopped talking and everyone stood up, grabbing their partner's hands. Tommy swallowed and turned to Nikki, keeping his distance. He watched everyone else, making sure there was no one else when he asked. "So, uh, Nikki," he said with a small smile. "Since there's no one else, would you like to be my partner?"

"Fine" she said sulkily, glaring at Mary, her best friend who had ditched her for a boy she liked

He beamed. "Cool. Want to hang out after school to do it, then? We could go grab some burgers after or something."

"We will do it separately" she said strongly "so I don't have to work with you"

"Because I don't want to talk to you" she glared "I've heard all about you"

"That you're a druggie. An alcoholic. That the last girl who worked on a project with you got raped" she whispered angrily

He smirked. "Seems like I've been the talk of the town," he said, leaning back in his chair. "I can assure you that won't happen to you." He winked.

He sighed. "Alright. Well," he said, handing her back the pen, "maybe you'll change your mind." He left the class much to the teacher's chagrin but she kept talking.

Users who are viewing this thread