• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™° π™·πšŠπš—πšπšπšžπš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΈπšπšŽπšŠπšœ { π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— }

paint palette

Magic Eight Ball
┏━━ ━ ━△▼
dbr758k-e639d77e-13f8-4d48-bdaa-9bce06dd986f.png
△▼━ ━ ━━┛

• hello, hi! paint palette here. a longtime writer, returning to role play after some time away. they/them pronouns. i go by pai, pal, paint or whatever else you can think of. my coding is very basic, i am not great with codes but i do like for my threads to look neat and pretty.

• i have the biggest craving for something dark, sinister and horror-related!***

zombies, zombies, zombies. my love for zombies never ends. i really want to write out a story where our characters meet at the beginning of an outbreak, surviving together and battling the undead.

harry potter. magic, adventure, and romance. i just started reading the books for the first time in years. would really love to find someone willing to write all the way from year one and onward. it’s just such an immersive world (the author is dead to me though).

weird paranormal situations. stores after hours, backrooms, shadow creatures, and whatever you can think of. i love the spookiness. it’s always halloween in my town.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back