• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a fandom search || canon x oc.

stardustex

Roleplay Type(s)
Call me Star, a 26 year old female. I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplay. I took a long hiatus from the hobby, but now I'm back and excited to start writing again! In total I've been writing for around 11 years, with breaks here and there. I'm pretty laid back, I'm just here to have fun and write good stories.

What I'm about:
→ We all have lives outside of the internet. Sometimes I'm busy with work or general life and won't always be around to respond. Because of that, my response time varies. There are days I can write multiple responses in a day while other times I'll only be able to get a few responses out a week. I ask that you have patience, and I will too.
→ Canon x oc is my favorite, but I am open to some canon pairings. If it's not listed, I probably won't do it. I'm always down for doubling as well!
→ 3rd person, past tense. My length varies depending on the scene, but I can write anywhere from a few small paragraphs to a few longer ones. (I'm not super picky though, give me enough to work with and I'll be okay!)
→please be 18+.

What I'm looking for:
( → is who i'm looking for. ** means I'm craving it.)

House of the Dragon****
→ Daemon Targaryen
→ Harwin Strong

Game of Thrones
→ Jon Snow
→ Obreyn Martell

Outlander.
→ Jamie Fraser.

Stranger Things
→ Eddie Munson.
→ Steve Harrington.

Doctor Who:
→ 10th Doctor
→ 11th Doctor
→ OC.

The last of us
→ Joel Miller.

Horror
→ I'm really interested in doing something inspired by the conjuring. I'd like to write a clairvoyant type character against your priest, ghost hunter, etc.

If any of this interests you, please feel free to send me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back