• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *ೃ༄ A Court of Thorns and Roses Search *ೃ༄

piao

✧˖*°࿐

a humble search thread
What else to do with idle fingertips.

H
ello everyone and welcome to my humble little search thread ♡✧( ु•⌄• ) i'm a huge fan of the ACOTAR series and i would absolutely love to write in this verse! I've read all of the books as well as Azriel's bonus chapter so I'm very well rounded in my knowledge of the series :3 i would prefer my partner have the same knowledge, but if not just hit me up and we can figure something out! before we get into the good stuff i have some preferences/more about me so feel free to get all up into it!

about me&&you

*ೃ༄ i've been roleplaying for around 17 years now and though i used to adore novella-style...i just can't do it anymore okmaybesometimes, and would prefer to stick with a lazy-lit style. i'm a die-hard fan of quality>quantity and would love to have something of substance to read, not a 2k+ post just for the sake of a 2k post. so yeah! maybe a few paragraphs or so is just fine for me, and i'm more than well versed in the land of mirroring! c:

*ೃ༄ please be 18 and older!! honestly, i'd even prefer 21 and older!! age has nothing to do with your level of creativity or writing skills, i would just feel uncomfortable writing with minors as someone who is 25, i'm sorry :C

*ೃ༄ i will absolutely never hound you about your replies to me! a couple of days? cool! a week? i don't mind. more? hey, do what you gotta do! i myself work fulltime and even if im not particularly busy, sometimes i'm just too mentally drained to respond. it happens to the best of us, and i promise ill always extend that level of understanding to you as well cc:

*ೃ༄ this is probably my last one and it's a huge one!! PLS contribute to the plotting and planning! i lose so much interest when my partner doesn't add anything to the planning stage and i either have to carry, or we end up with nothing. i'm a huge dweeb when it comes to gushing over scenes and characters, and i love love love making aesthetic pinterest boards, playlists, and sending silly memes back and forth~

Plotting and planning!
i will be honest with you - i do not have a fully fleshed out plot! however, i think it would be really fun to take both of our interests and mesh them together into our own modge-podge of fae-foolery. c: i will say that i am very interested in the valkyries and would be willing to roleplay a little oc cast, or potentially gwyn! i'm also totally down for oc x oc, oc x canon, or gwyn x azriel - i'm also more than happy to double <3

Last edited:
Hey! I would definitely be interested in this! I like the world in the series and would be more interested in oc x oc because I'm not confident enough to write the canon characters. I'd love to chat more, so if you want then pm me :)

Hi! I would absolutely be interested in this, would love to do oc x canon. I am obsessed with the Valkeryie story line, hit me up and let’s see if we can create this hodge-podge of interests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back