• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A commoner's wonderful Nightmare.

Lyla nodded slightly, taking in both of the things he'd said. Of course he wouldn't need her money....He'd have made all of it back before she could repay him. She wasn't sure exactly how to feel. On one hand, maybe she should've been relieved. She didn't have to scrounge for money to pay him back, after all. On the other, though, she felt a little disappointed. She didn't really like to feel indebted to someone, but she wouldn't argue with him about it now in the parking lot. It could potentially turn bad for the both of them. Disastrously bad, actually.

Slowly, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she noticed his hand was extended to her. She smiled some and grabbed it, bringing herself out of the car nonchalantly. She looked up at him momentarily before allowing her eyes to sweep over the setting. She'd never been to this restaurant. She was sure she'd seen it sometime....maybe on a drive by on her way to something else. It surely seemed fancy and high class. She looked down at her outfit, suddenly feeling severely under dressed, before glancing to Will to see what he wore. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, a little nervous to go inside. She waited for him to lead the way in, all the while worrying they'd be refused service. It was a silly thought considering Will's fame, but a worry nonetheless.

William noticed the change in expression as she stood there with him. Though, he didnt ask about it as he closed the car door and locked the car before approaching the doors, still holding her hand. They had to at least be looking like a couple. If paparazzi was around, then they'd have some eye candy of the two holding hands. His clothes werent even too fancy. He just had a black long sleeved shirt with buttons and his jeans. Will opened the door for Lyla and allowed her to go first before following and approaching the waitor waiting at the entrance "Two please." he said casually as he took off his sunglasses and looked at the man in the face who nodded "Also, a room please." the waitor then led them to the back where there were multiple private rooms set up.

Each had a nice set up for dinner or lunch. And their room happened to have one of those nice tables and chairs. Even silverware. Will pulled her inside and looked at the Waitor "Thank you." and the waitor replied 'There shall be someone with you in a few moments.' Nodding, Will walked over to the table where menus were sitting on the table, awaiting for a person to pick it up and look inside. The door to the room had shut and he took off Lyla's hat as well as released her hand "You're okay here." there were no windows. Just a nice light setting.

The star moved to his chair and sat down before picking up the menu and looking inside.

Lyla took her seat, but didn't immediately go to grab her menu. No, instead, she allowed her gaze to scan over the room. She took in the exquisite decor, the hospitable setting, the lavish uniforms. It all seemed like something out of a fantasy world. Something she'd never reached for in all her years. She was practically dumbfounded. She was sure Will had come here before, that he was used to the luxuries that seemed out of the ordinary to her. After a moment, she brought a smile to her face and reached for the menu, opening it. She looked it over for several moments, rather uncertain what she'd want. They had soups, which she enjoyed. They even had pastas. She really liked those. Then again, most of the things on the menu looked appetizing. She would glance at prices, but then quickly try to disregard them. She was trying to go with what Will said and not worry about it, but she wanted to.

Suddenly a waitress materialized next to them, smiling in a polite fashion.

"What'll you two have to drink?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Lyla tried to return her smile.

"Water, please?" She asked. She normally didn't drink water, but she'd have it today. She hadn't actually looked at the drinks yet, so she didn't want to embarrass herself by asking for something they didn't have. And almost everyplace had water as an option, so that seemed like a safe zone. She then looked to Will, waiting for his response, as did the waitress.

"Green Tea please. Also, get one for her as well with the water." Will said as he looked at the waitress as she bowed her head a bit and walked out. He glanced at Lyla, trying to figure out what she liked. Obviously by the look of the room she was dazzled. But then went with something to drink that's normal. Which is why he took the time to get her a Green Tea too. Just so she wouldnt be stuck with water. Even though water was good for you... So was green tea. He picked up his menu once more and looked inside.

"You dont have to be so simple, you know." he stated, closing the menu and putting it down to look at her again. He secretly wanted to learn more about her. She was on both ends here. Being surprised by the room, and the drink. Lyla seemed to have a liking to fancy stuff but still preferred being normal. I really do not understand girls. It's confusing really.. he thought to himself "Dont forget, get whatever you want. I really dont care what you get." he just wanted her to enjoy herself

"Oh." She breathed, smiling slightly at the remark. "I don't know. I live a pretty simple life." She commented. Sure, she'd dreamed of being able to own nicer things. Fancy cars, designer clothes, dazzling lofts. But who hadn't? She was sure everyone wished for something greater than what they'd had once before. However, while she dreamed, she still liked the life she lived. It was easy. She didn't necessarily think the life of luxury was for her. She did want a nice car, but that's because she wanted to take care of it and keep it for many years. She wanted nice clothes, but buying one designer item a year would help her save money. She may never get a loft, but one day she'd have a home. "I'm sure it's silly...but being simple is nice. Although I don't prefer water, I didn't want to ask for something as commonplace as soda because they may not have it. In the end, I guess I'm just trying not to be difficult for you to handle. I don't want you to get into anymore trouble. At least, for the moment." She grinned slightly at him, playfully ending her sentence.

"I...um...actually. I wanted to ask about the wraps. I've never had one." She said, somewhat sheepishly. Joe had said he really liked them. "I was thinking of getting one. Joe said you liked them, so I figured asking you if that's a good idea would be best." She'd checked the price too. She could live with it, but she was still worried.

Her reply had surprised him a bit. Lyla liked the simple life? Most girls would beg to actually be William's girlfriend. Though, the ending had made him raise his eyebrow She plans to cause more trouble? well that was plain crazy! Maybe one day he should try this "simple" life. Asking about wraps had made him super surprised. The girl who said she liked her simple life never had a wrap? "If you like chicken, veggies, and a soft tortilla shell. I'm pretty sure you'll like this." he then leaned foward a bit "Dont tell me you're wanting to become like me." he grinned, waiting to see her reaction "Who wouldnt want to eat like I do?"

Now was time to get the party started.

Lyla paused, cheeks flushing momentarily in surprise. "Become like you? But who wouldn't?" She asked, somewhat sarcastically. "I mean, living a life with the wonders of chicken wraps just seems fascinating. All of my friends would think you're the coolest for eating something they'd eat. Though, they already think you're the coolest person ever." She responded, closing the menu she'd been glancing at and setting it down. "I'll be getting the chicken wrap, but only because it's new and fairly inexpensive. Maybe it'll make me as stylish as you." She dramatically said, before lightly sticking her tongue out at him.

She leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms. She watched for the waitress.

Will rolled his eyes "A lot of girls think i'm cool. I could be sitting on a bench and they'd go crazy." that's how most girls were - well, the girls of his fandom actually - with him. He found it funny that Lyla was pretty calm with him but then her friends were crazy about him. What was it that she didnt like about him? "Chicken Wraps do not make you stylish. It makes you look rather healthy if I do say so myself." Just as he leaned back in his chair, the waitress came in with the drinks and set the water and green tea in front of Lyla, while she did the same with Will but just the green tea. That was just in time actually..

The girl spoke "Are you both ready to order your meal?" she asked, looking between the two.

"I'm having a chicken wrap. I like mine without any dressings." William said

"And you?" she looked at Lyla

"I'll have a chicken wrap, too. As for dressings, I'll try one on the side. Perhaps...Italian?" She smiled at the waitress, who took down the order before walking off with a pleasant smile. She then looked at Will, laughing a bit to herself. "I see. I hate to say but I'm not the most health conscious person. I like sweets and while salads and fruits are nice...some things are harder for me to like than others."

She reached for her cup of water and took a sip before glancing around once more. Her expression became amused. "I think that's cool, though. I mean, to be an inspiration to people to the point where they want to know things about you. It's a little strange to me....but it's understandable." She leaned forward suddenly, voice dropping to a whisper. "Do you think, if I asked you really nicely, you'd let me have something sweet for dessert?" She grinned, thinking of chocolate and ice cream and cake and brownies.

William didnt care what she ate and when she ate it. Well..Maybe a little. Especially sweets. He wasnt that big of a sweet person but he'll try it once in a while. "You dont have to ask me, Lyla. You can have whatever you want. They have things from ices to cakes. They have almost everything. This place is an international resturant. Want something made from Italy or France, they'll make it." this resturant was popular among celeberties. Many came here and gave it wonderful reviews. Some even say they come here at least once a week with some guests.

"It's really amusing to watch you react to a place like this to be honest." he picked up his glass and lifted it to his lips "I never really saw someone's genuine reaction to a nice place." mostly a fancy place.

"Oh...really?" Lyla tilted her head, curiously. She supposed she was easily impressed by such extravagant things. She wondered if her parents ever went to places like this on their date nights. They'd probably like...What with all the beauty and the glam. Who wouldn't appreciate it? "Well...It's just so interesting. I mean, a fast food restaurant is what's normal to me." She didn't expect him to get it, but she smiled regardless. He probably frequented places like this, or ate what he had at home.

"I think I'm going to get a chocolate cake. They're usually really good." She grinned, leaning forward some as she looked through a little booklet on the table that had specials and such. "Italy or France, huh?" She said, more to herself than to him. She liked the idea of those places. The ones you only saw in movies. Places she'd never touch or feel for herself, but that she could admire from here. "Have you ever been? To Italy or France?"

Fast food was the worst thing a person could ever get. It was so fatning and everything. The only place he really ate at was a place which made wraps. All different kinds. Being asked if he ever went to Italy or France, he shook his head "No. Never thought of traveling there yet. I have a tour coming up in a couple of months so I guess i'll be able to see it then. Though it wouldnt be too fun due to my fans possibly stalking me." He minded stalking but he didnt mind Fans following him for a short time and squealing over him.

Lyla was also making him talk a lot which was very... Weird for him. He didnt know why but she made him speak more than he normally would "Listen, before tour I would gladly dump you and get the media off your back." he folded his hands and rested his head on the tops of his hands. Arms keeping him propped up. He was going back to his cold self. His words rolled off his tounge without hesitation or regret. There was no way he was getting close to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back