• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Chase Through Time [OOC][CLOSED]

Raku

Four Thousand Club

You were just a bunch of kids with a thirst for adventure. You never really expected to find anything on your journeys and ventures, but it wasn't the thought of treasure that drove you. It was the thrills, the risks, the adrenaline. That's what drove you. So you were surprised when you actually found something. You all had been studying this relic and it's story. This adventure would easily be the most dangerous one yet, but for good reason. The relic, the Statue of Azbera, was some kind of ancient, magical device that had the ability to transport people around it to a dimension of magic and wonder. It was something that even the best treasure hunters called a myth, but they were older, they didn't believe in fairy tales. You on the other hand, did. So off you went, on the daring, trap filled adventure for the Statue of Azbera. There were two things you didn't expect to happen when you actually found it. One, it worked. Two, the situation of the world you arrived in. It was in despair and ruin. Evil ruled most of the land, only a small pocket still held good. Confused by what had actually happened, there was no way you could prepare yourself for what came next.

Alright, for now let's set some rules. Now I'm not going to be insanely strict about these, but I do expect you to follow them.

1. Posts. I understand people get busy, but a post every couple of days would be great. Also, I want this to be a casual to detailed roleplay. A good paragraph or more a post please.

2. Absolutely no god modding. There will be quite a bit of combat in this rp, and our characters are no expert fighters. So not every attack is going to hit and not every attack can be dodged, and not every injury can be "walked off" without medical magical assistance. Not even I am exempt from this rule.

3. No Mary Sue or Marty Stu characters. This roleplay will focus on character development quite a bit, so at the beginning our characters are going to have some flaws. Perfect characters are boring. This rule kinda goes hand in hand with number 2.

4. Romantic relationships. Now, I'm not big on the romantic aspect of role-playing, but I'm fine with it, just make sure it falls within the sites regulations. Who knows, maybe this venture will bring our characters closer than before. This kinda segways into the next rules.

5. All RpN rules apply. This one's the simplest of them all, follow site rules.

6. Please don't argue with me when I've said you've broken one of the rules. I'll politely tell you the first few times it happens, but if it becomes a repeating occurrence and you continue to deny you've done nothing wrong I will be asking you to leave the roleplay. As I said above, perfection is boring and not fun to play with.

CS - A Chase Through Time [CS][CLOSED]

IC - A Chase Through Time [IC][CLOSED]
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 KAmber KAmber HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper Cosmilk Cosmilk

Last edited:
Oh, no. Our characters are from a modern setting, but we will start shortly after they came into contact with the relic. So we will start in a medieval setting.

ooo, this will make character creation MUCH easier.
also i'll be the... 2nd general, because my bad guy character is going to be much more difficult than a first miniboss

Alright. Best of luck with those other things. Also, sorry about bringing it up in the other rp. I just thought it was too small to post on your profile or pm you about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back