• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Certain Scientific SERPENT

Also another question, Would we allowed to be a Kihara? I'm assuming the answer would be yes but I just want to make sure.

Seeing as anyone with enough Scientific Expertise and "Traits" of one can adopt the name, even though they aren't actually related. This being proved by the existence of Kihara Noukan.

Kabo said:
I caught up to you Bandit. After three weeks of chasing you across this website I am here.
wat

wai u stalk me

u sum kinda weird!?!?!?!

Kabo said:
I was thinking of something along the lines of a power called:
Reality Down

Which when used, causes all power activated within a rather large radius to function erratically. The cause of such would be as follows:

Within the area designated, all Newtonian physics as we know them hold no effect. Trajectories are not set and cannot be controlled or predicted. The only way this is impacted is by the user themselves before it is activated. The unfortunate souls who stumble into this new world must play by the users rules, literary enabling anything to happen. The only limitations on this ability is its length and the unruliness. It extends exactly 100 meters in a spherical shape centered around the user. Most user of this ability have little to no control over this. For any controlled impact, the user must prepare at least an hour before using the ability with relaxation and focusing on exactly what they wish to have happen.

If you/anyone feels this is broken/overpowered please comment! I am more than open to new ideas around this or even different abilities!
I will need to think on this one.

Cryptic said:
Also another question, Would we allowed to be a Kihara? I'm assuming the answer would be yes but I just want to make sure.
Seeing as anyone with enough Scientific Expertise and "Traits" of one can adopt the name, even though they aren't actually related. This being proved by the existence of Kihara Noukan.
You can be a Kihara yes.

GET EXCITED

THREAD IS UP, NERDS.

@scooptoot @Zerodeath98 @HeavenlyTraitor @Cryptic @Aevum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back