• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Certain Scientific SERPENT

I bet I wont be accepted because I'm the only one here who doesn't have an anime pic as an avatar :2

NeoLeaf said:
I bet I wont be accepted because I'm the only one here who doesn't have an anime pic as an avatar :2
Ahem! My beautiful avatar is from no anime my dear.

Should our characters be dark and brooding or light and happy?

Also what is the Raiden again?

That's up to you. SERPENT is a neutral organization at best, so it could go either way.

Raiden? Do you mean Raildex? If so, it's just a shorthand to refer to both Railgun and Index.

Well I'm debating on using a old one or make a new one.

Lol, sorry my phone and autocorrect. But that answers so many questions I do know both. But that mash up is new to me.

Well, it's Monday on my end of the world.

We starting today or are we going to delay it?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]No character submission yet. It'll be in the main thread, which will be up anywhere between this, and next weekend.

[/QUOTE]
Emphasis on or next. That being saud though, I hope to have the thread up today or tomorrow.

Already trying to decide on a character, I hope for someone similar to Fre nda & Kumokawa Maria. As a Level 3 with the Violence Doughnut or Level 4 With Teleportation.

Then again, I do have some other Idea's if I become Indecisive.

Also quite hyped for this~

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine Shadow is a nope nope nope nope nope.

The other two are OK.

You can make your own power though, by-the-by.

Mind Control will not be a thing one can do unless one can convince me to make an exception. The same goes for time fuckery and power mimicry of any variation, expect no convincing will be done with them.

Out of Curiosity for these two abilities. What would your stance on the Measure heart ability be?...It's a form of telepathy but it's abilities include altering one's distance in relationship. Meaning that the person with said Ability can make themselves close to someone or Distant from them. Also what about A.I.M Stalker?

Cryptic said:
Out of Curiosity for these two abilities. What would your stance on the Measure heart ability be?...It's a form of telepathy but it's abilities include altering one's distance in relationship. Meaning that the person with said Ability can make themselves close to someone or Distant from them. Also what about A.I.M Stalker?
Measure Heart was fun when it showed up in the LN, left me wanting to see more of it xP And like, forms of Mind Manipulation are OK, just not Mind Control, so Measure Heart would be fine.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL] Do you think the Characters I made last time would be ok? Not the magician but the espers.
lemme go find em and refresh myself on em real quick

Found. Mina is is still good. Her power is fi-, nah, great too. I have a soft spot for unappreciated powers like Sound Manipulation xP

That Gravity Esper, if memory serves, is A-OK too, though I prefer Mina.

Cryptic said:
Also what about A.I.M Stalker?
Oh, and I'd rather someone didn't take this. From what I can tell the series seems to imply that Takisubo's having the power is a unique occurrence, even if it isn't outright stated.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Found. Mina is is still good. Her power is fi-, nah, great too. I have a soft spot for unappreciated powers like Sound Manipulation xP
That Gravity Esper, if memory serves, is A-OK too, though I prefer Mina.

[/QUOTE]
Well Mina is a diva. She isn't very friendly. It's tough to be a idol and all. xD

I caught up to you Bandit. After three weeks of chasing you across this website I am here.

Anyways, count me in.

I was thinking of something along the lines of a power called:

Reality Down

Which when used, causes all power activated within a rather large radius to function erratically. The cause of such would be as follows:

Within the area designated, all Newtonian physics as we know them hold no effect. Trajectories are not set and cannot be controlled or predicted. The only way this is impacted is by the user themselves before it is activated. The unfortunate souls who stumble into this new world must play by the users rules, literary enabling anything to happen. The only limitations on this ability is its length and the unruliness. It extends exactly 100 meters in a spherical shape centered around the user. Most user of this ability have little to no control over this. For any controlled impact, the user must prepare at least an hour before using the ability with relaxation and focusing on exactly what they wish to have happen.

If you/anyone feels this is broken/overpowered please comment! I am more than open to new ideas around this or even different abilities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back