• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A bit odd of a request... but... Humanized Animal Crossing?

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
I've been playing this game like mad! D:

I'm looking for a fun roleplay involving animal crossing gijinkas or just humanized versions! C:
Mostly looking for a romantic comedy type roleplay, or a dark romantic comedy type!!

Since the villagers don't have much to them other than a base personality, we can really play around with it. Maybe even add a dark twist or something?

Send me a pm! c: I'd love to discuss who we should play! I'm good with any sexuality, any gender, so on! Although I'd love to play a human villager! To be honest, playing multiple characters could be fun! c:

All I ask is that you're able to post a paragraph! If you want more, I can definitely write more! c: But I don't like one-liners!

Just list which characters you'd love me to play! c:
I do have an idea for an oc x oc type situation that's pretty dark, but I'd adore trying it out! Ask me about it! c:

I'd be happy if you played: Marshal, Raymond, Redd, Kicks, Digby, Lucky, or a lot more! Really throw any fun idea at me! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back