• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Partner Needed

mimemo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Mimi. I've had a couple of my longer term roleplay partners get busy with life, so I am trying this again. :)

I am newer to this site, but I am not new to roleplaying. I have over 10 years of experience with forum roleplaying and am looking for a couple of new partners to craft 1x1 roleplay scenarios with.

Some information about me and what I am looking for:
  • 21+ (I am 26).
  • Active, multi-paragraph, third-person POV roleplayer. I hope for the same from my partner, including good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
  • Experience playing multiple characters within the same story (at minimum two characters). I have experience playing both male and female characters as well as lgbtq+ characters, and prefer to write a double character roleplay with at least one female character.
  • I love drama and romance! Both are important elements for any roleplay scenario, in my opinion.
  • I am happy to use Discord, PMs, or to create a thread.
  • While I hope this will be an active roleplay, I know that life happens! I am on EDT and have a full-time job. I typically respond during evening hours and am hoping to find a partner where that works or who will open to being communicative as life gets busy.
  • I enjoy fantasy roleplay, however, I am not currently looking for a fantasy roleplay. I am looking for a partner who is interested in realistic roleplay with original characters.
  • I already have some ideas in my head and am happy to share those with anyone who is seriously interested. Please feel free to message me directly if you are! <3

Will admit I'm slightly curious as to what you may have in mind in terms of plots, And as to what sort of settings aside from fantasy you enjoy. If you have anytime in the next few days I'd love to bounce some Idea's with you!

I'm interested! Let me know some ideas you have if you get a moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back