• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Harry Potter search!

Presfop

One Time Luck
Hello!

I’m Presfop and I’ve been RPing for a solid 5 or so years by now, and writing for a tad longer than that. I’ve recently gotten a massive itch to play a Harry Potter RP (though perhaps more aptly a Harry Potter setting), and so that’s why I’m here!

I don’t care much for romance, though it’s fine by me if it’s in there, I’m just more interested in slice-of-life day-to-day interactions between different characters. I’d prefer for there to be mostly OC characters, though I’m also not opposed to having canon characters. I’ll just say I’m worse at playing them. I am double friendly, too!

As for preferred ages, I’m not too picky on them. As long as neither of us push it into a bad direction, I don’t think it’ll be an issue.

And finally, I am ghost friendly, so I understand if you want to dip out at any point.

If you’re interested, please message me and I can talk more about it!

Last edited:
I somehow forgot this site existed. I'm sorry to everyone that I just ended up missing in my hiatus, but if anyone who reached out before is still interested, feel free to shoot me another PM and I'll promise I'll actually respond this time. Otherwise, bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back