• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ ๐Ÿ™๐•ฉ๐Ÿ™ ๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค! ๐Ÿค ๐™…๐™๐™…๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰ ๐Ÿค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ๐™ญ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐Ÿค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐Ÿค โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ แถœสฐแต‰สณสณสธ'หข หขแต‰แตƒสณแถœสฐ

cherrycigar

final.jpg | finalfinal.jpg | REALfinal.jpg |
Howdy folks!
No fancy theme or coding still, I'll eventually get to it.

A few things about me

• I am... old now? A ripe 20 years of age, so if you little bbies want to rp with me, please understand I might not feel comfortable doing so. However, I love writing with my little sisters so as long as we stay completely platonic I'll consider it.
  • I love character dynamics! They are my bread and butter, and I could spend an eternity trying to squeeze out all the shenanigans out of a good dynamic. As long as we can get something interesting going in that field, I'd be more than willing to rp with you!
  • My schedule... varies, to say the least. I am a very busy bee, but trust that I will do my best to get back to you. Even so, I'm not the type to ghost, I'll let you know when my life is a little too hectic for me to respond. Though please understand I'm not perfect at it. Still human!
  • I'm always 2000% willing to be friends outside of rping. In fact, i think it leads to better content!
  • I don't really lean towards certain roles or pairings, since as long as I find the suggestion interesting and feel confident in my ability to write someone, I'll take it. Ofc, i'm willing to double if that makes things any more appealing or fair. That being said I'm a bi mess so fxf and fxm will be more common.
A small sample of fandoms:

JUJUTSU KAISEN****
Top of the list since it's my current craving after finally deciding to read the manga after watching the show again! I've got such a soft spot for these dummies, any au would satisfy my craving too! I'm not looking for anyone in particular, so please share you ideas. Whether it's plot or character focused, I'm all ears.

SPYXFAMILY****
Yes, I blame my own flesh and blood for dragging me down into this rabbit hole. I saw the anime. I read the manga. I am out of content and I need M O R E so I will do anything for this fandom! Pretty please~~? the bisexual experience is simping for both loid and yor send help

GENSHIN IMPACT****
I made the mistake of giving into my little sisters pleas for me to join, and now I'm obsessed. Please!! I'll probably do anything!! Especially anything involving archons, the twins, and for some reason I love every anemo character so like-- im begging--
(I've got a lot of these atm, tysm everyone who's currently rping with me!! Still, since I love this game so much, feel free to reach out anyways and I'll let you know if I can fit it in)

The Promised Neverland***
I love this show with all my heart. The trio are so dear to me, anything involving them I will just eat up!

Attack On Titan**
As yes, a classic. Never a boring prompt, please share your ideas! I also have a few oc ideas here so feel free to ask me about them!

Violet Evergarden****
Especially leaning towards the special with Amy. You can't tell me these two aren't meant for each other. Well, actually, you can since I love violet's character sm I'll probably take up any other ship you have in mind too. Just know if you vibe with Violet x Amy I'll love you forever.

Smaller but still valid cravings:
  • Your Name: we could do something either by continuing the story, adapting it, or taking inspiration off it. Honestly, the prompt of two characters learning about each other through body-swapping and developing a friendship/relationship out of it sounds so interesting! A lot of different ways you could spin this.
  • Harry Potter: A classic on here. I don't mind it, though, after my fair share of HP rps, I'd rather stick with oc's and worldbuilding. If that's not what you have in mind, you might be able to win me over!
  • Percy Jackson: same deal as above! These are very nostalgic for me, however I'd be more willing rping canon characters on here since I just love them all so much.
  • A series of unfortunate events: if you didn't grow up reading Lemony Snicket books you missed out
If you don't see anything you like, shoot a few other prompts you're craving at me, and I'll tell you what I like! Whether its another fandom or an original idea you have, I'm just happy to get back into this ol' hobby of mine. If I think of anything else in the mean time I'll update this! I really need to dump some of my original ideas on here eventually...

Last edited:
~bump~
just a reminder I'm ghost friendly! I've got a busy life myself so I totally understand <3

~bump~
for updated fandoms (aka spyxfamily search)
just keep in mind I am in finals week atm so please be patient!​

~bump~
ah yes, summer! I'll be back from vacation soon ;u;
Updated my fandom list since im craving some JJK rn​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back