• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (18+) Seeking New RP Partners for Tokyo Ghoul, Trigun, Arcane, and more!

HorangiNero

Howdy doo! The name's HorangiNero (22, she/her). I'm currently on the hunt for some brand new rp partners now that my schedule has lightened up as we enter the new year!

Some quick things about my RP processes:

1.) I only do double rps for fairness! If you do not know what a double rp is, let me know and I shall show you the ropes!
2.) I write 3rd person, semi-lit! I write at the absolute very least 2 paragraphs. Often times, I write more though. I try to max out the discord character limit when I can.
3.) I can write here or on discord! Just let me know which you wish.
4.) NO ONE UNDER 18, PLEASE. I just feel most comfortable writing this way.
5.) Of course, while I have no triggers, I just ask to use common sense. Don't be afraid to ask about certain themes. Please tell me your triggers if you have them!
6.) For most fandoms listed, I can write any character you wish! Just tell me what you wish for!
7.) We can do two different fandoms. For example, you seek an Arcane rp and I seek a Tokyo Ghoul rp, in which we are both familiar with the fandoms, we can do this!
8.) I AM OC FRIENDLY! Please send in your blorbos. I love to ramble and rant about them. I ask that all people who RP with me are also OC friendly.

Fandoms:

*Tokyo Ghoul - CURRENTLY MOST WANTED!
*Trigun - INCLUDING ALL TRIGUN CONTENT FROM 1998 TO PRESENT
*Arcane: League of Legends - I KNOW SOME LEAGUE LORE MAINLY AROUND VIKTOR, JAYCE, JINX, VI, CAITLYN, ZOE, AURELION SOL, AND LIKELY A FEW OTHERS
*Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - ALL THE WAY UNTIL STONE OCEAN. IM STILL CATCHING UP!
*Jujutsu Kaisen - IM CURRENTLY IN THE SHIBUYA ARC! I HAVE SEEN SEASON 0

Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back