• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 on 1 Roleplays (CLOSED)

MariMarshmallow

Magic Eight Ball
Hey guys! So this is my first time roleplaying on this site ^^

So I would like to do a rp that only contains two people: me and partner.

• PM only :3
  • I prefer the partner to start the rp first just to be sure of they are ready.
  • I can play as male or female.
  • MxF MxM FxF are okay for me :3
  • Must post your character's info and appearance.
  • No need to be literate. But if you want it's okay.
  • Any liners are okay as long as I can understand them.
  • English pleaseee.
  • Please do not ignore the rp. But if you are busy, I understand :)
  • Take your time in making a response.
  • Have fun! :D

Here are some pairings for you to pick ^0^ You can choose any role you want.

Childhood Friends

Roomates

Rich x Commoner

Celebrity x Fan

Master x Butler/Maid

Bodyguard x Protected

President's Child x Secret Service

Assasin x Target

Teacher x Student

Student x Student

Sister x Brother

Stepsister x Stepbrother

Cousin x Cousin

Human x Pet

Human x Creature

Creature x Creature

Prince/Princess x Peasant

Prince/Princess x Knight

P.S If you want to rp something else other than the things on top then please inform me.

If I reply late, it's maybe because of different time zones, school works, no wi-fi or too many messages.

Was thinking of a demon butler and a human. The butler can have the humans soul after all his wishes had come true and he achieved it. Maybe the human has been over using his newly found power of having the demon do anything he wants at the ending of a sentence.

Harbinger said:
Was thinking of a demon butler and a human. The butler can have the humans soul after all his wishes had come true and he achieved it. Maybe the human has been over using his newly found power of having the demon do anything he wants at the ending of a sentence.
Sure we can do that :) just let me think of a character first xD

[QUOTE="Gamer Wizard Justin]How about master x maid?

[/QUOTE]
Okay sure! PM me the character's info and appearance please :3

elextrified said:
Ah, I like those ideas. I'll definately roleplay if you're looking for any more.(:
Okay sure! You're the last one :3

I can only rp up to 5 people but when one of finished I can take the next one ^^

[QUOTE="Ben Douglas]Are you still looking?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry already closed :c but if one rp is done I can rp with you next ^^

Ah, if it's a matter of you not being able to handle any more people, you can roleplay with the other guy! He did post before me & I'm not super desperate for a roleplay by any means.(:

elextrified said:
Ah, if it's a matter of you not being able to handle any more people, you can roleplay with the other guy! He did post before me & I'm not super desperate for a roleplay by any means.(:
Oh okay then of that's what you want ^^

[QUOTE="Ben Douglas]Ok

[/QUOTE]
Heyyy looks like we can roleplay ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back