Zoids - Bio War

You mean your post? I guess technically you can delete it, but that's not what I was implying. What I said is for future reference.

A scrap between all the soldiers and all the mercs... Stand aside, Oxeria. Let the big kids show you how to wage war. No destroying the bar, though; it's the only thing everyone holds sacred at the end of the day.

@Demensia

Good lord it's almost three times taller than Vik's Gun Sniper (off by .6 meters). Poor little velociraptor Zoid is going to feel damned impotent standing next to that beast. Watch it have nightmares.

tumblr_liw60gr7Cb1qa8rp9o1_500.gif

@CloudyBlueDay

I feel ya. I need a new mouse because it intermittently double-clicks on things. Kinda glad this site catches that with the whole 'wait 20 seconds between posts' thing.

Hungry Hungry Hobo] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11910-demensia/ said:
@Demensia[/URL]
Good lord it's almost three times taller than Vik's Gun Sniper (off by .6 meters). Poor little velociraptor Zoid is going to feel damned impotent standing next to that beast. Watch it have nightmares.

tumblr_liw60gr7Cb1qa8rp9o1_500.gif

@CloudyBlueDay

I feel ya. I need a new mouse because it intermittently double-clicks on things. Kinda glad this site catches that with the whole 'wait 20 seconds between posts' thing.
don't forget it's 930mm double barreled shock gun (larger than the whale king's biggest gun!)

tumblr_mnb87rsKgB1s5or7ko3_500-1418053915.gif

Not sure about conventional floors but I'm sure there would be scaffolding platforms? Might not span an entire 'floor' but lines the higher areas of hangars and forms upper decks? That's what I imagined when Viktor and Vienna were talking.

Heads Up!

I believe everyone has made at least an introduction post! So in about one or two more rounds of posts the Plot will start to kick in! To give you all a heads up for planned interaction and such the first part of the RP will essentially be a meeting updating everyone to the situation, a rundown on what is expected. There may be a hint or two as to a future mission as well. An announcement will be made around the base for ALL personnel to meet in a conference hall of some specific number of sorts.

If you have not made your introduction post, please do so soon.

If you have not completed your profile please finish and/or make edits ASAP

@Godman873 @AkuNoOkami @LotusSan @Hungry Hungry Hobo @XxDeAwesomeNessxX @Ixacise @The Kaosophile @Demensia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back