Zodiac

Gather around. Grab a girl. Dance.

Or have it in my case: Try to ask two girls, one rejects me because I'm not "attractive enough" and the other accepted. Show up to dance, date is leav. Sit alone for hours not wanting to go home and see my mother disappointed.

Volitaire said:
Gather around. Grab a girl. Dance.
Or have it in my case: Try to ask two girls, one rejects me because I'm not "attractive enough" and the other accepted. Show up to dance, date is leav. Sit alone for hours not wanting to go home and see my mother disappointed.
That's messed up. Everyone is messed up.

This is why you must help me with my journey in taking over the world.

You must gather all the turtles then Ai-chan if you wish to have world domination .3.

tumblr_static_turtle.jpg

Who knows but just don't bring a turtle to me ._.

It will die just the sight of me.... the reason:

I used to have 6(?) turtles and they were my cousins. She moved so I was put in charge of them but strangely, they started acting weird.... The first few weeks they were okay but then they started dying ._.

I didn't know why but one day I saw a turtle staying on the big rock and it jumped off and drowned itself by going upside down in the water. Luckily I saved it but later on, two died from drowning themselves =.=

The next one dug into the rock and tried to bury itself alive! I was so confused then later on the others died as well ._.

There a little graveyard of dead turtle corpses in my yard now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back