• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Yurihama Girl's Academy

Zaen laughed softly , shrugging one shoulder as she leaned against a tree. "You drawing is like birds flying south for the winter. It always happens." The fourth year witnessed Mitsuki's approach; upon being addressed so informally, a sharply arched eyebrow quirked upward. Her lightly affronted surprise fled quickly it seemed, though it still simmered lightly beneath the veil of forced joviality; she nodded toward the girl, grinning. Then, light commotion registering in her ears, Zaen turned her head to redirect her gaze. It landed upon a small girl holding a bag that should have tipped her, who was standing outside the dormitory. Confusion furrowing her brows, she nudged Miko, jerking her head. "Who's that broad?"

'That's the idol, isn't it? The one that made it big in America." Mitsuki frowned, "But who could care about such irrelevant matters when we could be discussing how wonderful Miko Miko's hair smells?" She smiled broadly, playing with a strand of Miko's hair; she teased a lock around her finger and then let go, watching as the strand of hair sprung back into place.

"You're so cute, Miko Miko." Mitsuki cooed, "I could just eat you up! Yum, yum, yum!" She laughed, "I bet you'd taste wonderful." She never quite knew when to stop. She considered pecking Miko on the cheek but thought better of it. Maybe later.

"She's cute too." Mitsuki admired, looking over at the idol, "God, everyone here is too cute! Don't make me choose between you all!" She kept her arms wrapped firmly around Miko, smiling all the while.

((Off of my phone so i can make longer posts!))

Laura finished dressing and walked back out of the dorm. She was greeted by many staring faces and comments directed at her, but Laura did not care about such childish things. Laura continued to walk around the campus to know where to go during school hours. She spotted some girls standing by a tree and walked over to introduce herself and maybe make friends. "Hello my name is Laura and you are?" Before letting them respond she quickly looked around as if something was going to happen. Laura stopped and then shifted her gaze back towards Zaen and raised her arm for a handshake. She smiled while waiting for a response.

Anna was walking around campus finding where everything was. A few streaks of her blonde hair were in her eyes so she moved them. She continued walking around the campus. She saw a crowdof girls surrounding hibiki she was a star in the states Anna was shocked to see her there. Anna continued walking around.

Hibiki Akahana

Hibiki began walking into the Fireglow building, walking to the room with the number on it she was given. Just about everybody that was crowded around her followed her there. She opened the door, giving everybody outside a big smile and wave goodbye, closing the door. She walks further in, only to find her sister passed out on one of the beds. "I didn't know that dorms were two people!" A bright smile appears on Hibiki's face, her throwing the large bag in a corner and jumping on to the bed with Miyuki.

Miyuki Akahana

Miyuki laid there asleep while everybody else was outside, watching Hibiki as she walked into the building. Some time goes by, and Hibiki was now opening the door to their room, though Miyuki had no idea. As soon as Hiniki jumped on the bed with her, she woke up, jumping back to the wall. "A-ah...!" She curled up in a ball, scared at the time. She slowly looks up at the girl that was laying in her bed, only to find that it's a familiar face; her own face, in fact.

"Hi Laura, I'm Zaen." She waved lightly, silently wondering how the tree had become the newest watering hole. She greeted the other new arrivals with equal niceties, eyeing all of the ladies with an appraising gaze. 'So many different personalities here. So many different backgrounds. That's why I love this place...' a genuine smile warmed her lips. 'Everyone is free to be them."

Miko felt very, awkward. She had never had anyone be so clingy with her. She looked over at the idol.

"So the rumors were true."

She felt really weird when Mitsuki kept calling her cute. She just wished she wasn't in a death grip hug.

"My sister told me that Hibiki might be attending Yurihama. I thought it was just rumors but. I guess they were true."

She looked down at her drawing and continued working on it even while being hugged.

Anna saw a group of girls in a patch of grass under a tree. One was hugging the other one Anna giggled a little and decided to walk over to the group to introduce herself. "Hey my names Anna I just came here from the United States. What are your names?" Anna gave a really beautiful smile. Anna had always had perfect teeth and she was proud of them so she would show them off whenever she could.

(Pink = Hibiki, Blue = Miyuki)

The large crowd suddenly walks out the door of Fireglow, dispersing out in several directions,returning to what they were doing. Around ten minutes later, the twins, Hibiki and Miyuki, walk out of the building, heading towards the library together. "What kind of books do you usually read?" Hibiki poked at Miyuki's cheek, Miyuki blushing and looking away slightly. Miyuki spoke up, but quiet and shy. "Quit treating me like a child... We're the same age, you know..." They kept walking, eyes just staring at the two of them.

Zaen looked toward Anna, eyes quickly appraising her before offering friendly grin. "Hello, Anna. Welcome to Japan. And Yurihama." She paused, cocking her head. "What part of the States? I was in Colorado for a good while. And, since I know what its like to move to far so fast, feel free to ask for help at any time."

Like the posh rich girl she was, Anette slowly took sips out of the hot, caffeinated tea that stood in front of her on the china. It was rather quiet and peaceful. Though it seemed there wasn't too many people that wanted to join her on this lovely day but one who was directly across from her. She was a slightly shorter blonde haired girl, who she could distinguish was from a European country, like her. Other than the birds chirping and the wind whispering, it was dead quiet, and awkwardly so. She needed to start up a conversation. "It's such a nice day today isn't it... um..." She exclaimed to the girl, tripping over some words.

@WalksWithWalkers (I hope this is okay)

Laura smiled and looked at Anna. "My name is Laura and i am from Sydney Australia." She announced very proudly and leaned against the tree then stretched. "I was hoping to have a nice conversation but it seems everyone here is a mute." She begins to walk back towards the Fireglow dorms and whistles and old tune to herself while she is walking. "I wander what the dorm is going to look like in a week?" She said to herself.

Miko looked up at Anna.

"I'm Miko. I would shake your hand but I'm a little tied up at the moment."

There was more people from the states then she thought.

"I have never been to the US. Is it nice?"

Anna smiled at the two girls who had introduced them selfs. One started to walk away. "It was nice to meet you Laura." Anna then turned to the tall girl named Zaen who was talking to her. "Oh cool Colorado is nice, I am from Miami Florida. I'm use to it being hot all the time so hopefully it doesn't get to cold here."Anna then turned to Miko " nice to meet you Miko and it's okay I see that you're in a little situation here." Anna laughed a little bit. "Where I'm from in the states it's like a tropical paradise I love it there."Anna smiled as she looked around at all the cute girls. "So what years are you guys? I'm a first year."

@Vyork Ashfin @WalksWithWalkers @Lady Luna Ravenswood

Last edited by a moderator:
On the way to the library, Hibiki runs over to the group of girls talking. She kneels down next to Zaen, a friendly smile on her face. "Hai, I'm Hibiki~" She smiles again, her eyes closed in a friendly way. She keeps a hand out to shake Zaen's hand.

Fleur's fingers lightly clasped a piping ceramic cup, her lips, positioned near it's rim, were blowing lightly on the scorching liquid. Her azure orbs flickered upward to regard the other female as she spoke. The blonde nodded softly, graceful smile turning her lips. "It is, yes. Perfect day for a ceremony." Her voice was laced with thick French accents, though her grammar was flawless. "This academy, or what I've seen of it thus far, is quite beautiful, is it not? I am Fleur, by the way." Her 'r' rolled lightly as she spoke her name.

Zaen leaned back fully on the tree trunk, allowing herself to slide down into a comfortable position. "I'm a fourth year." Zaen replied, sighing. "One more year

She grins at the girl who had seated herself in front of her,before cocking her head. "Wait. Didn't you run away from me earlier? Sorry if I scared you, but I was only trying to help. "

In realization of her accent, Anette put down the cup of tea in utter amazement. She had heard that this was a rather national school, having people from many different countries, but thus far until this very moment she had only met people of Japanese heritage. Though she could not exactly put her finger on where the girl was from, she had an estimate that she was either from France or the French part of Canada or Belgium. "Ohhhh~" She squealed happily as she pulled her hands toward her chest. "Such a cute accent! You're totally right though, even though my time here is short, it feels like I've been here forever! Everything is so green and lush and oh, just everything nice!" She added with an ecstatic tone.

"So uh... your names Fleur, l-like a flower? Anyway, I am Anette~!" She introduced with a giggle.

Rose tinged the apples of Fleur's cheeks, the compliment catching her off guard; she allowed a silvery giggle to tumble from her lips. "Oh, why thank you, Anette! I still have trouble with some of the I sounds...And there are some words I cannot remember." The blush darkened slightly as she admitted her short comings. On another note... I have to agree with you. I did not have so much greenery in Versailles. The actual castle does, but..." She trailed off, assuming that it was an appropriate end to the topic. With a light smile, Fleur took in the appearanceof the girl seated across from her, musing, 'Gorgeous. Maybe I can put zees accent to good use. She seemed to enjoy it." A flash of gold passed through the air as the teen flipped her hair to the other shoulder, the action actually rather coquettish. Fleur had always been quite the flirt. "And in comparison to your hair, with those lovely pigtails, my accent pales on the cuteness meter."

Haruka mumbled something to herself as she waltzed into the tearoom. As usual, her nose was buried in a book, something about biology and the likes. "Hello," she greeted emotionlessly as she sat down. She set down her book long enough to gracefully pour herself a cup of tea and grab a small scone. When she was about to put her book in front of her face again, she lowered it to look at the two other girls at the table. "Are you foreign?" she questioned, taking in the European way they drank their tea.

(Waiting for Hibiki to be noticed by the group of girls by the tree .-.)

While Hibiki was over there with the other girls at the tree, Miyuki decided to wander off. After a few minutes of walking, she makes it to the tea room. She slowly opens the door, peeking inside to see who's there. She sees the girls in there, and decides to just sit there and watch. "I-I shouldn't... There are other people there... I'll come back later..."

Anette let out a subtle giggle and tried to hold back her mild blush. "Hehe, I am no perfectionist either. My grammar can be a little off and I stumble a bit on my sentences. I am not from here either, if you couldn't tell." She replied with a smile and took another sip of her tea, the heat burning a thin layer of skin over her tongue. In response she lightly stuck her finger in her mouth momentarily, but realized the girl began talking and she felt a little awkward. Her blush reddened and she pulled off an embarrassed smile. "Oh... um thank you. Your hair is super cute too!" She commented in a flustered fashion.

However her attention was swapped by an incoming pink haired girl who was asking if they were foreign. "Oh hello! Please take a seat, and yes, I am from Germany, the name's Anette." She greeted with a smile.

Anna saw hibiki and she was still pretty shocked that she was here at there school. She was famous and absolutely gorgeous. Hey hibiki I'm Anna nice to meet you. Anna smiled her beautiful smile at her. "Why are you going to school here all of a sudden?"

@Miyuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back