• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu Yu Hakusho l One x One RP

Yusuke stared at Kurama who was Yoko when did he transform into Yoko again? "Fox boy became Yoko." He notices Kiku was scared of him also is everyone scared of Kurama? Unlike him and his friends, they're not. Kuwabara can be at times but because he is human. He was about to ask Kiku if he can walk her home but she left already. "Damn it!" He'll get another chance at that. "Don't worry you'll see her again," Kuwabara smirked at him.

Sora woke up in Yoko's arms she stared at the fox. "I let my guard down." She frowned at her stupidity only if she would know that he was there. She might fight him she blushed. "Sorry, I did not mean to get everyone to wrap up in this." She felt like it was her fault that this happen. All because of her damn pearl.

Kurama ignored Yusuke in favor of making sure Sora had regrets. “ Lesson learned I suppose.” He can’t help thinking Yusuke has a crush on Kiku, though not one to tease him about it. “ I guess Koenma expects a report.” He felt exactly how Hiei did. This fight felt boring and a bit too easy for his tastes compared to their battles in the Dark Tournament. He stared down at Sora. “ Well we all came out of it unscathed. Don’t let your guard down, that's my advice.” He explained. He turned to Yusuke. “ I don’t think this the last time we’ll see her.” Yoko wanted to see if she really is the person who makes those poisons.

Meanwhile Kiku paced around her apartment giggling madly as the wisteria tree brought her painful past she wished to bury. She had a mission, now a personal one, a mission to hunt and kill each black black club patrons to make them pay for their sins. She felt the black black club made those hunters look like small, weak, fry.

"I don't think so." As he remember something it was that tree she did not like for whatever reasons. Does he wonder what that was about anyway?. "Tell Hiei, I'm sorry about the lame fight. I hope they'll be stronger next time." He smiled before leaving with Kuwabara. He started at Kuwabara. "We should scout out the area, I'm not sure if the leader is in Human World or Demon World." He explained. "We should ask Koenma," Kuwabara said.

Sora nodded her head as she stay quiet she did not want to say anything else. She stared at the sea for a moment how much she wanted to go for a swim. She knew this wasn't the time for this.

Somewhere…

The leader was not happy with the news and he looked down at his men fuming. “Damn it it! Those idiots couldn’t get their hands on the princess! They got themselves killed!” He growled. How could those morons lose to a bunch of kids? They can’t get the princess away from them until she is good and gone. The hunter shook before him; it wasn't the girl with the hungry plants that shook him to his core, it was the mere presence of the legendary spirit fox bandit.“ B.. but boss Yoko Kurama was one of them.” They’re not ordinary kids either. The boss knew Yoko was alive; he didn't believe for a second that he was killed by agents of Spirit World. Though Yoko being alive changed the course of everything.

Kurama

Yoko Kurama nodded he would Koenma for every information none too pleased or the outcome. By the time he looked at Sora it seemed Shuichi took over once more. “ Let me take you home, I'll make you some tea. It should help.” He knows tea helps with almost everything.

Last edited:
Sora

"O-Okay."
She was happy about that but still worried about the whole thing. When she arrived home she told Kurama to place her on the couch once she was on the couch she turned on the TV to see what was on. She wasn't sure if Yoko even liked her she heard stories about Yoko but never meet him in person until last night. She wished she had a family like Shuichi. She lives alone in this apartment.

Yoko let Shuichi take control for the time being and he understands that the boy has feelings for Sora. He told the boy he should go after her, thinking that she seems alright. “ I asked her out on a date, we'll see how that goes.” He went to fill the kettle up with water, setting it to boil on the stove. “ I think you should give Sora a chance too.” Yoko will think about it. He had his mind on those hunters, knowing it’s not over yet. “ We need to think of better ideas that’s for sure.” Shuichi frowned, he walked over to the living room picking up the phone and ordering some cake for delivery. He went to the kitchen and saw that the water was boiling in a matter of minutes.

He returned with two steaming cups of peppermint tea and saucers. “ Here you go.” He handed over her cup and took a seat. Yoko seemed concerned about the presence of that wisteria tree it was hated by demons. Hiei despised the smell. “ I don’t think you should blame yourself we went in this blind.” Koenma had some explaining to do.

Sora

She stared at the screen as she open her shell pendant as stared at the blue pearl that was resting inside. She stared at Kurama as she takes the saucer with the cup. "Thank you." She smiled as she slipped the tea this was her favorite tea also. She blinked then frowned. "I know, I'm not much of a fighter. Unlike the others" She said staring down at the cup she did not want to feel useless. She removed her shell pendant and then placed on the table all this for her pearl.

May I suggest asking Genkai for help? I would love to step in but I don’t think I am the best teacher.” He can fight well but can’t really help train others. Sora has to start somewhere. It was entertaining seeing Genkai putting Yusuke to work; she doesn’t hold back not that she should. “ Maybe we can spar once you complete your training.” He offers, it would be interesting to have Sora as his sparring partner. Although he isn’t one to hold back either. He took sips of his tea and paid for the cake. “ Would you like some cake?” He smiles. It was strawberries and crème.

Sora stared at Kurama. Asking Genkai would be a good idea but she had her hands full with Yusuke. She did not want to bother her as she takes some cake. "I don't mind sparring with you. I'll ask Genkai" She'll go with Yusuke to her temple again. "Do you like your human family?" She asked she wonder what would be like if she had a human family herself. She learns now to cook and go to school like normal humans. She does like it but she does miss the open seas.

Kurama stared at his teacup. “ I wasn’t the best son to my mother. I treated her terribly but she never gave up on me.” He felt that guilt crippling his heart. He often thought he didn't deserve her love and patience. “ I get along well with my stepfamily and her as if right now. Sora you miss your family and the open seas.” Yoko wouldn’t blame her; he misses Makai and the freedom of being the spirit fox and not knowing where his next heist was with his former partner in crime, Kuronue. “Sora I understand that you miss the freedom and the happiness you feel.” It was Yoko who spoke.

Sora

How can someone be a bad son? He doesn't seem like a bad person. She blinked and then sighed before placing the teacup down. "My family is not alive. Those hunters killed them." She explained staring down at her pearl once more. "I live here by myself." She frowned alone in this dark apartment but this wasn't bad she had friends that care about her. Even know Kuwabara can be a little bit clueless at times. Freedom? and Happiness? those words seem odd to her. "I was thinking about going to the beach tomorrow and enjoying myself." She explained she did not have work tomorrow anyway.

Kurama didn’t know what to say other than feeling empathetic over Sora losing her parents. “ It should be a sunny day tomorrow, a perfect beach day.” He did not have any plans except studying for his exams. The life of a student never rests; he's no exception. He was expecting not a cloud in the sky normally that would entail studying with windows open. A part of him still feels bad for treating his mother terribly, the yelling and the tantrums he threw, not to mention. “ I acted like a monster to her, throwing stuff and berating her. She had the patience of a saint. She saved me once when a bookshelf almost fell on me. ” He smiled sadly, Sora would need to use her red imagination for the rest of the way.

"Do you want to come with me? I mean, If you want to." She asked with a blush on her face. As he explained what he did as a child she believe all children have that. "I see, That doesn't make you a bad son. Children are like that." She explained with a frown she knew mothers care for their children. "I wasn't perfect myself." Even know she was a princess but her parents had rules for her to follow also. "I wasn't allowed into the Human World. They believe humans are bad people." She explained she doesn't see humans are bad people there was few that are.

I would love to go, it sure beats studying all day.” He smiles. Shuichi wouldn’t admit he appreciated Sora that she didn't judge him for his past. “ Thank you.” He mumbles, he stares at his shoes for a bit. The redhead sighed as Sora explained her parents thought humans are bad people. “ There are bad humans just as there’s bad demons. I’ve met my fair share of good and bad.” He hoped what he said made sense to Sora.

“ Shall I bring food and drinks with us? I only know how to make sandwiches.” He teased, shrugging.

She had to agree with him demons are bad. "I can make something sweet. If you want bring the food and drinks. That be fine with me" She explained with a smile. She wonders if she should invite Yusuke and others also. She wanted everyone to have fun tomorrow even know she wanted a date with Kurama also. "Should we invite Yusuke and others?" She asked she did not mind if they came along also.

Knowing Yusuke he would come.” Kurama knows Kuwabara would come if it means a day of fun under the sun. Though he really only knows how to make sandwiches and he’ll bring soda. “ Desserts sound good.” He had his swim gear waiting in his closet. Shuichi was on the swim team one his after school extracurricular activities. “ My question is should we invite Kiku?” He tilted his head.

"We can invite her if she wants to come along," Sora explained she wasn't sure if Kiku wants to come or not. She was more welcome to tag along with them. "I can have Yusuke ask for us. I know the boy has a crush on her." She smirked a bit. "I'll make the best desserts!" She smiled she love to bake anyway she did not know much about Kiku she hope they can become friends with her.

His eyes were glued to her.” Kurama joked lightly, he'll let Yusuke invite her. He didn’t know much of Kiku either but picked up her demon class. He was curious what Sora would make and looking forward to it. “ I bet they will taste good!” He smirks. He smiles hoping his sandwiches will meet Sora’s expectations. He's more of a fighter than chef. He stood up getting two plates and he cut the cake getting two slices walking back with their plates. “ Here you go, it's strawberries and crème.” He hands over her plate.

Sora giggled she had to agree with Kurama his eyes were. As Kurama returned with the cake. "You got me twice. My favorite tea and cake also." She smiled at him as she takes the plate of the cake. She would eat anything that someone else makes even if Yusuke cooks it. She was thinking about cookies or something like that. "Thanks, This had to be the best night I had in a long time." She was glad.

Kurama titled his head surprised by this knowledge, deciding to store it in his memory banks for later. “Oh? I didn’t know that, small world. This cake is from a bakery that’s a couple stores by your apartment. They make really good cakes and they use fresh fruit.” He said as he took a piece off his cake. He liked cake batter that melted in his mouth and chantilly cream. Kurama loves all types of desserts even if someone else made them. “ So you're still up for that date?” He asked, he hadn't picked a movie yet. He knows people like different genres so it’s only fair to ask. “ I thought I’d ask what type of movies you like?” He’s up for whatever Sora chooses. He has to pick a restaurant but there’s too many to choose and people have different tastes. “ Would you be up for dinner first?” He will go with wherever Sora chooses.

"Really? I have to check out the bakery." Sora hasn't pay attention to the stores around her apartment. As she started eating her cake she loves the strawberries. "Yes. I'm still up for the date." She blushed as she thought about the movie to see. "I like anything, Just not scary movies. I'll have nightmares." She explained with a small smile. "Dinner be nice first that way we can catch the movie after that." She explained. "Do you have a restaurant in mind?" She asked

How do action movies sound to you?” Kurama didn’t care for horror movies either, not that he was terrified of them to begin with; slasher type horror movies bored him to tears. It isn’t a good date idea for their first night anyway. “ How about Italian food?” He can’t go wrong with authentic Italian food or a pasta dish. It all comes down to Sora’s tastes. “ If you have anything else in mind I love to hear your thoughts.” He knows a good Italian restaurant in the heart of the city which has the best breadsticks. They are fresh from the oven.

"Action movie sounds good to me." Sora was glad it was an action movie, not a horror movie. She loves Italian food. "That be perfect for me." She wasn't picky with anything she likes almost anything. As she finished with her cake and her tea. "Thank you." Without thinking, she kissed his cheek. She did enjoy today even know the hunt went wrong.

Kurama touched his cheek, surprised by the kiss. “ It’s nothing.” He shrugged. He loves Italian food himself. He had a good time despite things going south. He kissed her back smiling. He had some ideas after dinner. He knows a spot they could go to get a clear view of the moon as a way of ending the night. “ I have one more idea.” He thought watching the moon would be a proper way to end their night. Though it depends on how late the movie is or their energy levels.

Sora blushed at the kiss on her cheek. He had another idea she wonder what is it? "What is it? If you want to tell me that is." She asked with a small smile on her face. She was looking forward to this date now. She still worry about those hunters also she did not want them ruining her perfect day. They're still out there looking for her but she knew her friends will protect her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back