Yu Shan preview

It's just so true  :lol:

Once an usurpator, always an usurpator... yeah, all of you... what the Scarlet Empress, no no we don't like her either, yeah she saved our asses, we know that, but ya know... it's not like we don't wanna like you..t's just... written in us  :lol:

LETS CRUXIFY SOME TERRESTIALS OH HI IM THE GOD OF Executions.

CRUXIFY CRUXIFY CRUXIFY CRUXIFY

OH THATS TOO GENERIC?

How about tie them down... then cut them with feces cakes dagger too insure they get infection? and die?

The fuck?
Oh come on, as if Pteorak not making any sense is something new ^^

If I wanted to make a guess it would be that he is a fan of the dragon blooded and wanted to somehow express disgust with the fact that the gods hate the terrestrials or try to ridicule that particular decision of WW.

Safim said:
The fuck?
Oh come on, as if Pteorak not making any sense is something new ^^

If I wanted to make a guess it would be that he is a fan of the dragon blooded and wanted to somehow express disgust with the fact that the gods hate the terrestrials or try to ridicule that particular decision of WW.
Ah, that's what it was...right.

:shrugs: His post made sense to me, but then again I tend to think rather randomly as well.

No, I understood him, but, once again, he could have chosen a better form of criticism and learned what his Italics and bold commands do for his typing. CAPITAL LETTERS ALL THE TIME...get really, really annoying.

The only bit I don't like about the picture is the giant sun that seems to be shooting out some kind of death rays and destroying Yu-shan.. .. did someone accidentally let Ligier in or something?.. .. .. really, rest of art looks cool and perfect.. .. then we have a wibbly sun with lightning rays coming out of it.. whaaa?

There should be a Wavy Sunbeam Caste, specializing in being fabulous and shooting death rays. :|

That sounds like the invention of some latte drinking California preppy trying to find a sexual-preference neutral Exalt in an attempt to be politially correct.

Hey, I'm the resident fanboy of DBs here, and I knew all along that the gods hate them. Now if the gods would only see that the Solars are usurpators as well along with their own kind, and they'd see the pattern! There'll always be another one coming for them..

Zaramis said:
Hey, I'm the resident fanboy of DBs here, and I knew all along that the gods hate them. Now if the gods would only see that the Solars are usurpators as well along with their own kind, and they'd see the pattern! There'll always be another one coming for them..
Actually the solars and lunars are the only ones who never usurped anyone. Reasonable arguement can be made for the dragon blooded to be in the same boat but they knew what they were up for in the first age and wanted to rule. their arrogance was part of the sidereal plan for bringing them into the conspiracy.

solars and lunars on the other hand when overthrowing the primodials and no means to double check what they were told and they fought for their gods and humanity and not for their own benefits.

Safim said:
they fought for their gods and humanity and not for their own benefits.
Really? Then why did they put conditions on their participation?

Yes. They make a deal with the gods that they would fight for them, and in exchange humans would be freed from bondage under the Dragon Kings.

I don't recall if rulership of Creation was also part of that deal, but it's certainly something they gained.

Rulership was definitely granted afterwards for free.

Still wanting to free their people hardly makes them usurpers in the way dragon blooded, gods or sidereals are.

Safim said:
Still wanting to free their people hardly makes them usurpers in the way dragon blooded, gods or sidereals are.
Because wanting to free the world from likely destruction, in the case of the Sidereals, or from the rule of steadily going crazier tyrants in the case of the Dragonblooded is of course a far different thing. Sure, the gods deciding they wanted to play all day instead of working and so making plans to beat up mom and dad, that I won't argue is any better, in fact, is certainly morally reprehensible.

Safim said:
Because wanting to free the world from likely destruction, in the case of the Sidereals, or from the rule of steadily going crazier tyrants in the case of the Dragonblooded is of course a far different thing. Sure, the gods deciding they wanted to play all day instead of working and so making plans to beat up mom and dad, that I won't argue is any better, in fact, is certainly morally reprehensible.
You are letting your bias show. Stop it for a proper discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back