Young Oldie

The Empress of Ice

Shitpost Overlord
Hey!

iEmpress here, or Icy, or weirdo, or whatevs. Heck, I embrace most nicknames and most likely will give you one too. If I'm not lazy... Which I always am. Yeah.

SO what's up with my thread name? Well that's because your local weirdo forgot both the password and email to her former account and therefore decided to start her new journey in RpN with new eyes in a new account. So if you get my rather weird username - or thought 'HER!?' you're pretty much right. It's your local evil chocolate overlord revamped. Ol' account is merged with new one so yaaay.

Unsure if I'll do much roleplaying - I hope so but I'm rusty and on summer break so don't expect much.

Holler at me,
~ iEmpress

Last edited:
Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Thank you, and I sure will ^-^

Mind you, are there any fantasy rps that are recruiting that I should be aware of? ;)

Thank you, and I sure will ^-^

Mind you, are there any fantasy rps that are recruiting that I should be aware of? ;)
There's always fantasy RPs looking to recruit! You can check out the searching for partner sections here, or if groups are more your thing, here are the fantasy groups :3
Even I myself can never turn down a fantasy request, so don't be scared to pm me if none of those tickle your fantasy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back