• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital XANDERREN's Art Dump

XANDERREN

In the dark times, should the stars also go out?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
aaaa im going to dump my art here from time to time maybe, mostly going to be filled with oldies for a while!

Aw, what a cute bunch! I love the way your characters' proportions sit perfectly between a cartoonish cuteness and realism. Also, your use of warm colours is wonderful and it seems you're just as skilled at paper illustrating as digital!

Aw, what a cute bunch! I love the way your characters' proportions sit perfectly between a cartoonish cuteness and realism. Also, your use of warm colours is wonderful and it seems you're just as skilled at paper illustrating as digital!
AWW YOURE SO SWEET THANK YOU SO MUCHHH

redrew some old art from awhile back !!

received_941493117556944.png
other character belongs to my friend :))

another redraw, very proud of this! my annual redraw hehebibi_von_redraw_2023-1.png

this was awhile back, last year image-46.png

a warmup i did earlier this monthh + a doodle / sketch of me trying some semirealism (w/o any references so its wonky)received_924364679036404.png

received_1082629006196757.png

andddd some fun little mbti art i did with dialogue based off my friend and i's chats (im the enfp!)received_685402620333915.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back