Other writing is a pain but also the only thing I'm good at, somewhat

jojotaros

So, I write a lot. Mainly Fanfiction. I'm trying to write original things, but they don't stick.
Basically, I just wished to share my AO3.
I'll give you a link to my account but I will not link the individual stories as some has heavy content.
I often vent write. So, there you go.

As an example of my brain-dead skills, let me share a small bit of a piece I did for my friend's JoJo oc & Okuyasu. Yes, words do fail me often. I'm not sure if I'm writing coherently right now.

“Doesn’t look like the rain will let up any time soon.”
The slender woman, most reminiscent of spring, sat with her legs hanging over the edge, feet resting on the bottom
stair of his grey and bleak cement patio. With a soft hum, a tune left her throat, pale lips pursing as she seemed lost
in a distant thought.
Okuyasu realized he was staring. The scarred-faced teenager turned his attention outwards. In front of this little
cement patio was an unkempt lawn with patches of dead or overgrown grass, some spots even bare. The white
fence that encased the home in its own little space was old, beyond old, the paint chipping. Some parts of the fence
were so rotted that adjacent plants started tilting, twisting, and jutting out in weird positions. And beyond that was
the rest of Morioh. A town he felt so distant from. He had lived here for a while now and yet,
with every day that passed by, it still felt like a new place. Morioh wasn’t fond of him. After all, so much tragedy
struck when he returned. It had to be his fault, right? Yet when he looked to his left, at the young woman he
befriended, he started to think that his luck may be turning.
“Ah. So much for a clear summer.” She continued.
Her slender and pale hand, adorned with perfectly manicured fingers, brushed a few strands of light pink hair behind
her ear. The young woman leaned forward, the white, loose sleeve of her off the shoulder blouse inching down just a
little more as she did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back