Chitchat Wow, a Q and A thread, am I cool yet?

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Would you beat Robin with a crow bar again?

[/QUOTE]
Get_one_with_me_n___the_crowbar_by_g0N3Morganna.jpg

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]How much does Harley piss you off on a daily basis?

[/QUOTE]
She's a sweet girl and she makes me SO ANGRY SOMETIMES!!!

Egolegume said:
What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
and

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Pee

and

Surviving the Mayan Apocolypse.

Joker Let me ask you a question about Superheroes. In the 21 century do you believe superheroes are doing the right thing. Superman, Batman, Flash and Lantern constantly beat up bad guys like but in the end you guys come back. Are they true heroes? Shouldn't Batman just snap your neck and put you down like dog you are. You villains are just wild dogs, Cancers that plague society and they need some Sergeants to CUT THEM OUT and make 'em just some memories. The world needs The Elite. Red Hood and his Outlaws, They need men like John Constantine, They need Anti Heroes, The True heroes. 
Also Bacon or Cake...Or both!?

The problem with anti-heroes is that they go too far the other way. Yes, villains like Carnage and Victor Zsasz (not me, I'm gorgeous) need to be put down, but anti-heroes are usually just psychopaths who will kill anyone they deem "bad". A common mook who supplies him with information? Executed. An honest cop who tries to stop him? Killed. Someone completely innocent because they're too bloodthirsty to make sure this guy is actually the killer? Murdered. I'd rather take a hero who is a little naive than one who is a villain in all but name,

Also, cakon.

I like a character who challenges the statuesque but after awhile they get boring. Deadpool last because he is funny and wolverine last because he is wolverine. Batman is a edgy character, So close does he come to killing (Sometimes he does but DC retcons it).

Can you agree with me Joker, Batman has killed before but DC just goes and changes there minds and say he didn't. I am currently arguing with a fan girl who says batman has never killed before.

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Would you sniff chocolate milk mix in a line.

[/QUOTE]
Already have.

#ThugLife

Would you consider bobsledding on an Emperor Penguin instead of a traditional sleigh? Assuming that it is winter and you are on a sufficiently icy hill, of course.

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Would you consider bobsledding on an Emperor Penguin instead of a traditional sleigh? Assuming that it is winter and you are on a sufficiently icy hill, of course.

[/QUOTE]
No. I don't like penguins >:[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back