• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic World of Rebellion- City of Fendrell

Ok i have returned from the depths. My apologies for vanishing like that. I didn’t pay my phone bill and got like 400$ into the hole.

But now my service has returned. Much has changed and there will be some retcons that may take some time. So im debating pushing this project back for one that has all its lore fleshed out.

Again my apologies for the disappearance and any disappointment my decision may bring. The world of rebellion will rise in the future.

What would be the ruling on a character who can "communicate" with tech or control nanotech with their mind?
Some limitations but not to heavy. Any machine connected to the greater network would be basically unable to be remote hacked. Nano swarms would be usable but susceptible to signal based attacks which the enemies are known for.

Honestly it was the Idea behinds Jesse’s signaler. But given the cybernetic nature of most characters i think i may retcon the invaders into something more organic.

I find that mind controlling enemies is usually a hard to work around ability for the GM to deal with. So if i made them more organic but with some mechanized units and aspects we can use hacking stuff without it being an ability that breaks the power scale of the story.

Ok i have returned from the depths. My apologies for vanishing like that. I didn’t pay my phone bill and got like 400$ into the hole.

But now my service has returned. Much has changed and there will be some retcons that may take some time. So im debating pushing this project back for one that has all its lore fleshed out.

Again my apologies for the disappearance and any disappointment my decision may bring. The world of rebellion will rise in the future.
It's all good, I'll still be down for this RP whenever you're ready with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back