• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RP Interest check

Kiotaro

The Fifth Horseman
Ok, so I am boreed of most RPs now a days, so why dont a bunch of us think of some really cool RP idea?

I was thinking about a similar plot to DMC but with a bunch of supernatural mixed in with it. You can be just about anything ranging from demon to ninja from naruto, or a fricken undead werewolf vampire hybrid, wait thats reserved for me muahaha. Anyways, it will be simple, a bunch of people band together and become demon hunting buddies. We could do something like that or something else, I don't really care. Put your thinking caps on and take an extra shot of creativity, cuz this is going to blow people minds. :D

I think maybe there should be some sort of weird demon that we meet at the beginning of our adventures.

A horse with the legs of a giant lizerd and the the tounge of a snake. It walks on its back legs and has hands full of poisonous claws. It wants to eat your soul.

It is the demon Bak'li

You, you are so welcome.

I'll wait for 2 more people to join and then I'll make it. :D Invite people! :DDDD

If you can...

Next let's go against Mi'po

The head of a rabbit, body of a panther, teeth of a shark, and instead of claws he has little mouths that shoot acid. He stands on his hind legs and is covered in scales.

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

INSANITY IS MY...

manatee-o.gif

YUSSS! Would one of you mind making the RP? I'm sorry I am doing something right now. I am so sorry! If you want I could just make it tomorrow. :D

Ok thank you very much! I will probably post later tonight like a lot later or tomorrow. And rememebr an undead werepyre is taken by me, muahaha! :D

Actually I could probably make it right now. Quickly though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back