Why, Goodafternoon/evening/morning!

Caldwell

Hi there! I'm Caldwell, or Echoe, or Caldy, or Nold, or really anything you want to call me I suppose. Sorry for no avatar pictures nor nice looking page, I'm currently far, far away from home and will return to my laptop soon. (If you wanna know why, don't hesitate to ask!) I'm free to any and all role plays, so long as it's nothing illegal in either of our country's! My preferences you may or may not ask? Why, tis survival or fantasy rp of course! But once again, open to anything! So, I hope we all get to be good friends here, and it's nice to meet you all!

Welcome to RP Nation, my friend! It's a great community, hopefully you'll like it here. ^^

I'm Kotomi, an Active Resident, and I'd be happy to roleplay with you, or even be your friend! ♥

Thank you thank you kindly! I'm always open to roleplaying, and of course open to being friends! Unless you're a seagull... Cause those things are evil D:

Hello and welcome, Caldwell. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

P.S. Love the Dr. Who quote.

Thank you very much @Erica ! And yeah, I've popped by the chatbox a few times and met with a very friendly bunch of members from this site!

P.S Thank you kindly, me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back