• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die (OOC)

DaughterofAthena said:
I will post on Tuesday if he hasn't replied. Is that ok?
Sure, although his last post was on Friday, and he was online yesterday, so I'm sure he's around. He said he was out of the loop, so he may just be hesitating on posting. And if he is, and he's reading this, that's totally okay. I'm fine with players giving people permission to skip over them if they're stuck and don't know what to post anymore.

welian said:
Sure, although his last post was on Friday, and he was online yesterday, so I'm sure he's around. He said he was out of the loop, so he may just be hesitating on posting. And if he is, and he's reading this, that's totally okay. I'm fine with players giving people permission to skip over them if they're stuck and don't know what to post anymore.
It didn't tell me when he was last online so I didn't know...

Hey, all. Sorry if I'm holding anyone up in IC2 (@Mordecai and @Liberty Penn). I should be able to post tomorrow.

Been a dang busy week and I've been trying to scribble out this post in Word when I can.

Apologies for the delay! :D

Sorry for the silence, everyone. Our insurance rolled over with the new year, and is no longer covering my dad's stay at the nursing home. We've been preparing for him to come home - cleaning up the house and stuff - but please be patient. This RP will be moving at a snail's crawl from here on out, I'm afraid.

@Mr. Grin

@Semblance

@simj22

@Sunbather

@ViAdvena

@welian

@Writer

@Zahzi

welian said:
Sorry for the silence, everyone. Our insurance rolled over with the new year, and is no longer covering my dad's stay at the nursing home. We've been preparing for him to come home - cleaning up the house and stuff - but please be patient. This RP will be moving at a snail's crawl from here on out, I'm afraid.
No worries!! Obviously your family comes first- I really hope everything works out for you :)

@ Everyone

Just wanted to let y'all know I bailed on the rp, rpnation & basically everything internet-wise for a while 'till I had most things sorted in personal life; Which seems to be the case, for now of course since nothing goes as planned / remains static in life, hah.

Anyway, as far as the Dreams RP goes: feel free to skip over me or whatever, It's too bad things happened but that's the way it goes ey. Wish you all the best of writing pleasure in the RP. : )

@Mr. Grin

@Semblance

@simj22

@Sunbather

@ViAdvena

@welian

@Writer

@Zahzi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back