When Origin Paths Meet or Cross [Rogue Trader - All that Glitters...]

Four is good enough for me, anyone interested in becoming the RT? I expect activity out of whoever takes it and at least some warning if you won't be able to have access for a bit.

I'm here pretty darn often, but I have troubles on week-ends. I don't mind putting Brother Accedo aside to clack up a Rogue Trader.

Unless someone else wants. I'll gives this a bit of time before it put together the character in case there's takers.

One or two days of inactivity is fine. I just don't want what's happened with Grey to happen again because its stuff like this that kills games.

Two reasons for not wanting the RT spot: I like Jonas, and I'm on Uni Time, which means seriously disrupted posting patterns.

My RT proposal is up.

I would like a little feedback and help on the backstory, I kinda bashed that out last night rather late trying to put together the character.

I see him as cold and moderately frustrated with humanity and it's stifling bureaucracy, constantly reminded of the effect of acting rashly (Even though he keeps doing it anyway) by his bionic arm. Committed to bring prestige and wealth to his family and crew.

Yes I have just got Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood recently, why do you ask?

Sorry, had been preoccupied with some class stuff but yes, game is still on.

Also your RT will work though we can make a new ship if you would like to define your own better.

Okay, so At this point it's been a while but we are past the end of year finals and holidays. I'm wondering if we should considering still playing this game or relegating it to the abyss.

I've had some practice with the actual system so I'm feeling more confident about playing it now. ;)

Should get a sound off to see who is still up for playing?

I'm still willing to run but the RT vanished and I don't know who else might still be interested.

I'm interested, but I'll have to wing some of the rules on account of having left my RT book at home... I think I at least wrote down what all my powers do, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back