Food what's the nastiest thing you ever ate?

Goat cheese. I will never forget getting excited for a free sample of cheese in a grocery store and my taste buds feeling the ultimate betrayal. I had nothing to drink to get rid of that nasty taste. Ugh. Also brussel sprouts.

I'll also add seafood. I used to love seafood as a toddler. Now seafood is the devil.

I think it's a combination of texture and the fact I lost my taste for seafood so it both smells and tastes foreign to me.

Childhood Trauma: +1
BunnyHon: 0
:closedeyescryingfrown:

My middle school cafeteria's "chicken sandwich". Dry as heck and they added cheese that tasted like plastic on top too :/

My middle school cafeteria's "chicken sandwich". Dry as heck and they added cheese that tasted like plastic on top too :/
My high school’s lunch yesterday was ”Mac & Cheese, which I found a small shard of glass and a dead(?) fly.

Dolma which lacked lemon zest and fat just dry and gross.

Actually nastiest thing I have ever eaten was an undercooked chicken sandwich that I did not realize was undercooked... Don't ask me why I didn't immediately notice it was off, I was like 16 lol

as someone who hasn't even tried steak, me watching guga cook steaks is very mouth-watering. but with your comment i guess it just looks good on the videos >_<

as someone who hasn't even tried steak, me watching guga cook steaks is very mouth-watering. but with your comment i guess it just looks good on the videos >_<
idk i like steak I just don't like how tuff it is too chew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back