Chitchat What Does Your RPN Look Like?

Did You Change Your Avatar to Fit Your RPN Theme?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B E E S

Protect Them
So, ever since RPN introduced the option for a theme that lets you customize the colours and design of RPN, I've been wondering what other people's RPN theme looks like, as well as if they changed their avatar to fit their custom theme. I certainly did. 

Here's what mine looks like:

I'm using watermelon for both the content and background, and I'm using the triangle pattern. As you can see, I love pink. I also changed my avatar to have softer colours since the other one clashed with my entire theme.

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 8.44.20 PM.png

Here's mine :)  I really like the combination of Apple and Chocolate I have going. I'm also using the Sharp pattern as well.

As for my avatar, I did change it soon after the update, but it wasn't to fit the theme xD  Though it does fit pretty well.

My RpN.png

Here's mine :)  I really like the combination of Apple and Chocolate I have going. I'm also using the Sharp pattern as well.

As for my avatar, I did change it soon after the update, but it wasn't to fit the theme xD  Though it does fit pretty well.

View attachment 160189

That's a really pretty colour combo omg :0

Even if you didn't mean it, your avatar looks very pretty and matches the colour combo well, it's v cool u3u

I'm using the Emerald background and Chocolate content, and the Wood pattern. It doesn't exactly match my avatar, but I still rather like it. (:

So, ever since RPN introduced the option for a theme that lets you customize the colours and design of RPN, I've been wondering what other people's RPN theme looks like, as well as if they changed their avatar to fit their custom theme. I certainly did. 

Here's what mine looks like:

I'm using watermelon for both the content and background, and I'm using the triangle pattern. As you can see, I love pink. I also changed my avatar to have softer colours since the other one clashed with my entire theme.

View attachment 160185

We're twins! ;3

Holy chicken, you can customize your background color now? I remember when RPN three-tone was the only color. I've been gone so long... 

I may or may not have already updated my RPN to be halloween themed... with a matching avatar of course.

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 1.35.09 PM.png

Same. I use the default theme. It's pleasing to the eye and I feel very comfortable with it. I tried changing it but nah

Ohhh, someone, please help this old bean figure out the joys of customization <3

My layout doesn't seem to match any of what I'm seeing in this thread. How do? Where art thou paint brush? 

88bryjR.png

Ohhh, someone, please help this old bean figure out the joys of customization <3

My layout doesn't seem to match any of what I'm seeing in this thread. How do? Where art thou paint brush? 

Okay so I was having that issue too but I just figured it out :)  Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and right next to 'Contact Us' is  'Theme' and it has a little arrow click it and a small drop down menu appears and click the thing that says  'RP color me' and it should  change it :))

I have a combination of chocolate and banana, if i'm not mistaken. I had originally been using the default theme (since that's how I roll), but decided on using this considering how there's a mixture of both a dark and light color instead of just light colors.

uAfJdcq.png

2016-10-29.png

I didn't have to change my picture because it already fit. I like the dark because it's easier on my eyes, but the pink is pretty. I use the wood one because I like modern-ish styles. Also my chrome has a theme. I didn't purposefullly match it but it's kind of close. 

(You are all welcome that I opened up a new chrome page thing to take this screenshot because my other one had SOO many tabs. )

lol everyone cropped theirs but I didn't lmao. Oops. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back