• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

True. Maybe I'll give her some medical skills. I've gotta go to eat lunch although I'll post something later today.

Caru said:
True. Maybe I'll give her some medical skills. I've gotta go to eat lunch although I'll post something later today.
You've already posted yesterday, but if you wanna I won't stop you :P

Kiana3746 said:
No no no it's okay they don't matter shhh.. xD Nah if you want me to fix it I can.
That'd be grand.

Kiana3746 said:
but decided that leaving any more DNA at the site would not only get her ass handed to her on a silver platter by the higher ups of the BoP's, but not reflect well on her... 'Work Ethic.'
Also, that doesn't matter. I think you guys keep forgetting that the technology is stuck in the 80s and BoP don't give a damn about DNA on the site.

Quote from the wiki(very reliable source, I know): "The modern process of DNA profiling was developed in 1988."

Technology advancement halted in 1986 and the world is just re-adjusting to living somewhat "normally". It's 2016, but act like it's '86 with a few modern twists.

Carl said:
I already explained why I thought there was at least one unconscious/wounded person left in the first room. :-) @Aldur
I tagged ya just for future reference :P

@Aldur

Yo did anything happen yesterday? I feel like I might've missed a day.

(I had another post I made but suddenly changed my mind kuz it was about changing a thing with my character but then went nah I'm sorry to have bugged you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caru said:
@Aldur
Yo did anything happen yesterday? I feel like I might've missed a day.

(I had another post I made but suddenly changed my mind kuz it was about changing a thing with my character but then went nah I'm sorry to have bugged you!)
Something did happen yesterday, but not in the main thread. Unfortunately, Carl had to leave the RP. That means we must find a creative way of disposing of Dimitri. We'll bunny him around for a while and kill him ded.

Otherwise, nah. I'll move things forward tomorrow when I get home.

hey aldo i finished up the cs so i decided to just drop it in, hopefully thats ok djsnghkj

so uh hi guys

it me

Kiana3746 said:
Ayyy @Swoob you write that hilarious little meme thing right?
i do c: ive been planning to join this for a while so when i saw u hop on that thread i was like "o fancy meeting u here"

Swoob said:
oh ye sorry, probably like Bostob or somethin
Sry am delirious will reply you're
If he was born in the USA then put that in the CS. Why is everyone missing that rule? I'll never know.

OH lmao i saw it now sry

sorry about that post last night, i was half-asleep while writing it lol

i meant to type tomorrow but i guess whatever came out autocorrected to you're

anyway the message was added to the bottom, again sorry about that

Aldur said:
Something did happen yesterday, but not in the main thread. Unfortunately, Carl had to leave the RP. That means we must find a creative way of disposing of Dimitri. We'll bunny him around for a while and kill him ded.
Otherwise, nah. I'll move things forward tomorrow when I get home.
Oh dang ;-;

A short lived adventure v-v

Caru said:
Oh dang ;-;
A short lived adventure v-v
I'm willing to take suggestions on both Dimitri and Kyle's deaths.

That brings me to my next point.

@gogojojo331

Due to the fact that the RP has been going on for quite a while now and I haven't seen anything from you aside from that one post in IC2, I'm gonna let you go. I did tag you a few times in the OOC to make you post, but either due to laziness or genuine problems you weren't able to act upon those notices. I'm not accusing you of anything here, but I'm gonna have to let you know that your character is going to die a horrible death (or at least one suggested by anyone in this RP, to be honest).

However, if you do reply within 24 hours I will consider a second chance, I'm not a heartless man. That's main thread posting, not OOC.

If you choose to not even acknowledge this final warning I won't accept you into this RP anymore and I'll make sure Kyle suffers.

Also, @simj22 this is to remind you should post as well as soon as you can. I'll advance the story onwards tonight and bunny Sam along (unless you beat me to it).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aldur

Hey! I just want to give a bit of a heads up that I won't be around as much for a little bit because for Canadian students (like myself), our crunch time is pretty much starting. So yeah, I've got lots of exams and massive projects to do so I may not be able to post more than 1 to 2 times a day, although since this roleplay is going at a slightly slower pace I don't think that anything will be affected but just in case I figured I'd give you a heads up!

@Caru Which is a shame, because in my school we get out this week (this can be seen as a good or bad thing based on the way you see the United States education system,) so I'm about to have excessive free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back