[Werewolf Win] The Governor's Mansion

Would you like to join in on the Next Werewolf game? (PMs will be sent to the Yeses and Maybes)

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depends on if i can fit it into my schedule...

• No, but maybe next time?

• Just No. I'm never planning on participating in any future Werewolf anytime soon.

• Total voters
I just thought of a game like this. Well more of a creation of mine, its called assassins.

There's also a variant of this game called Thief (if memory serves). Probably along the lines of your Assassins creation.

So do we know when the next round will start or are we still defining a date? Just wondering since I wanna know if I'll be free and stuff and all that jazz.

well they said in a couple of weeks, and if I am correct on my time, they said that a few days ago or so. I am guessing maybe a week and half till it starts, but that is just my guess.

Please, I hope it is soon, after the new year I will be swamped an won't be able to do it. 
And I won't be in touch for a little while. I got a family thing this weekend, so I will be afk for a a little while, unless I get the option to.

Provided I can get the money together, it'll be about two-three weeks before I can hopefully get a new laptop. The one I was using crudded out (if you catch my drift) so now I need to get a new one. I also have rent coming due soon too.

So, I figured at latest near the beginning of November at the latest should be when I have a new laptop but I'm not sure. If I can manage to run the game over mobile, I will, but otherwise I'll need to wait.

Sorry to those that are being patient and really want to be in the next werewolf game. I will still be setting up what I can that doesn't require online capabilities.

Thanks for taking time to read this and I will let you know of any further updates should they arrive soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back