welcome to honey droplet equestria&#6535

Odd

​Announcements, Summaries, and Such...

july 21, 2011...

• I created welcome to honey droplet equestrian farm... invitation only....

Date, Time, Weather, and Such...

• Honey Droplet Equestrian Farm's date is July 24, 2011.

• Honey Droplet Equestrian Farm's time is around during the morning.

• Honey Droplet Equestrian Farm's weather is beautiful. The orange, and yellow colored sun is covered by floating clouds. The temperature is around seventy one degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature is cool.

Forms, and Such...

I am fairly sure you shall type appropriate forms for your characters if you read forms.

Age...:

Appearance...:

Boyfriend...:

Children...:

Competitions placed in...: {Optional...}

Disciplines...:

Name...:

Personality...:

Room's Appearance...:

Username...:

Age...:

Appearance...:

Breed...:

Disciplines...:

Foals...:

Mate...:

Name...:

Personality...:

Username...:

Age...:

Appearance...:

Breed...:

Disciplines...:

Name...:

Personality...:

Price...:

Username...:

Age...:

Appearance...:

Children...:

Disciplines...:

Girlfriend...:

Name...:

Personality...:

Room's Appearance...:

Username...:

Honey Droplet Equestrian Farm's Appearance, and Such...

winley-arial-1.jpg

equestrian-04.jpg

swimming_A309.jpg

I do not own the photos shown above this typing.

Horses for Lease, Horses for Sale, and Such...

Private message me if your horses are for lease, and for sale.

Members, and Such...

• odd...™'s characters' forms were typed
here. odd...™ role plays Catarina Ann Williams, Daydreamer, Peinture, and Replay.

My Characters' Forms, and Such...

th_ariana-grande-icon-5.png

th_1429.png

ariana_grande36.jpg

tumblr_liv86x1eK71qfiq0po1_500.png

I do not own the photo shown above this typing.

Age...: Catarina is around seventeen years of age.

Appearance...: Before Catarina dyed her hair red colored, her hair was brown colored. Her brown colored eyes gleam. Her brown colored hair gleams. Her red colored hair gleams. She does not care if dyed hair is not welcomed during english riding often. She enjoys expressing herself.

She is beautiful. She knows that dyed hair is not welcomed during english riding often. She was arrested. She wears a tether because she cut Filip Willliam's left cheek using a hoof tool because Filip attempted to kill Daydreamer.

Boyfriend...: Catarina does not have a boyfriend.

Children...: Catarina has not given birth to children.

Competitions placed in...: {Optional...} Catarina places first, second, and third during cross country events, dressage events, eventing events, show jumping events, and such.

Disciplines...: Catarina takes place during cross country events, dressage events, eventing events, racing events, show jumping events, and such.

Name...: Catarina's name is Catarina Ann Williams.

Personality...: Catarina is intelligent, knowing as much as she may. She is observant, although she may daydream. She knows she has flaws. Her flaws shall not stop her. She may act competitively. She may act kindly, if humans she has known for a while act kindly to her.

Think of her as candy that is sour on it's inside, and sour on it's outside.

Room's Appearance...: You may view furniture placed in Catarina's room here.

Username...: My username is odd...™.

4027075653_c63123fb5f.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3611/3433223374_4507ca8512.jpg

Age...: Daydreamer is around three years of age.

Appearance...: Daydreamer's brown colored eyes gleam. Her brown colored forelock gleams. Her brown colored mane gleams. Her brown colored tail gleams. She is beautiful. A blaze is placed onto her muzzle.

Breed...: Daydreamer is a thoroughbred.

Competitions placed in...: {Optional...} Daydreamer placed first during the Acorn Stakes, the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint, the Coaching Club American Oaks, and the Mother Goose Stakes. She placed second during the Blue Grass Stakes, and the Breeders' Cup Marathon.

Disciplines...: Daydreamer takes place during races.

Foals...: Daydreamer has not given birth to foals.

Mate...: Daydreamer does not have a mate.

Name...: Daydreamer's name is Daydreamer.

Personality...: Daydreamer is intelligent. She is observant. She is spirited. She is temperamental. She may act competitively. Think of her as candy that is sour, and sweet on it's inside, and sour, and sweet on it's outside.

22374_228615414793_228602404793_3283159_4476748_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/22374_228615424793_228602404793_3283161_1524955_n.jpg

Age...: Peinture is around eleven years of age.

Appearance...: Peinture's blue colored eyes gleam. His flaxen colored forelock gleams. His flaxen colored mane gleams. His flaxen colored tail gleams. He is beautiful. His muzzle is baldfaced.

Breed...: Peinture is a paint horse.

Competitions placed in...: {Optional...} Peinture does not take place during competitions.

Disciplines...: Peinture is not ridden.

Foals...: Peinture's mate has not given birth to foals.

Mate...: Peinture does not have a mate.

Name...: Peinture's name is Peinture.

Personality...: Peinture does not trust. He is intelligent. He is observant. He understands French. Think of him as candy that is sour, and sweet on it's inside, and sour, and sweet on it's outside.

desperado_old.jpg

I do not own the photo shown above this typing.

Age...: Replay is around eleven years of age.

Appearance...: Replay's brown colored eyes gleam. Her black colored forelock gleams. Her black colored mane gleams. Her black colored tail gleams. She is beautiful. A stripe is placed onto her muzzle.

Breed...: Replay is a Swedish Warmblood.

Competitions placed in...: {Optional...} Replay places first, second, and third during cross country events, dressage events, eventing events, show jumping events, and such.

Disciplines...: Replay takes place during cross country events, dressage events, eventing events, show jumping events, and such.

Foals...: Replay has not given birth to foals.

Mate...: Replay does not have a mate.

Name...: Replay's name is Replay.

Personality...: Replay's personality is odd. Think of her as candy that is sour, and sweet on it's inside, and sour, and sweet on it's outside.

Rules, and Such...

• Act kindly to people.

• All of Tess's rules apply while you type.

• Do not type capital letters, chat speak, punctuation, and such unless you are using fairly great grammar, and such.

• Do not type distracting colors, fonts, and such. Typing colors, fonts, and such that do not distract people are acceptable.

• Do not type dramatically.

• Do not use amine images, pictures, and photos as your characters' appearances.

• Horses shall not speak.

• Role play typing third person.

• There are rules I have not typed.

• Type around four sentences. Writer's block typing is accepted.

• Type your characters' forms as detailed as you may.

• Use (), ⟨ ⟩, [], {}, and such while not role playing.

• Use fairly great grammar, and such. Occasional typos are accepted.

Age...: 16

Appearance...:
http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/07/16/1225750/739563-teen-star-kim-was-born-ken.jpg room's apperance http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teenage+girl+bedroom+with+loft&hl=en&biw=1600&bih=556&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=J80mcMtjvQ920M:&imgrefurl=http://www.hometrendsblog.com/colorful-teenage-loft-bedrooms-by-tumidei/&docid=gLJZuEtG7c9-gM&w=554&h=394&ei=1441Tse-LoHqgQf7y4HrDA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=219&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=203&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=139&ty=30

Boyfriend...: none

Children...: none

Disciplines...: Dressage and show jumping

Name...: Alex

Personality...: Alex is very outgoing and sweet, but she says what she is thinking wheather it is good or bad and that sometimes gets her in trouble. If someone starts a fight with her, she will finish it. She can be a little shy, but once you get to know her you see that she is very creative with her art and music.

Room's Appearance...:

Username...: jabberwocky19

Age...: 9

Appearance...: http://www.lynncrestfarm.ca/lucius.jpg

Breed...: Oldenburg

Disciplines...: Dressage and show jumping

Foals...: none

Mate...: none

Name...: Misa "Deathly Muse"

Personality...: Misa is a very friendly and sweet horse but is a pushbotton. She has been with alex all her life and they have a great bond.

Username...: jabberwocky19

Age...:17

Appearance...:She has short light brown hair. Her eyes are hazel and she is tall but not clumsy

Boyfriend...:none

Children...:none

Disciplines...:Eventiing but her main focus will be dressage

Name...:Gwyn

Personality...:Quiet kind

Room's Appearance...:The walls of her room are green and her bedspread is pale shades of blue,green,purple,pink and brown it is very quiet and calming

Other: She used to work at a horse rescue and she was the one who rescued ROse.

Username...:14hca14

Age...:5

Appearance...:She is a liver Chestnut with a white star and scars from her previous life

Breed...: arabian

Foals:They were taken from her and sold

Mate...:none

Name...:Thorned Rose

Personality...:Highstrung,distrustful but maybe eventually nice

Username...:14hca14

--- Merged Double Post ---

Here is a picture of Rose
dance3frame.png

--- Merged Double Post ---

Gwyn pulls up to Honeydroplet Equestrian Facility the nervous squeals of her mare piercing her ear everytime they hit a bump in the road. She finds a parking spot and leaps out of the truck. Gwyn opens the side door of the trailer and sees Rose lathered in sweat eyes rolling. she steps closer to the mare whispering soothing words and begins to rub the mares neck.

{You are accepted. I won't be on until... I get off from school at around 4:44, them homework. Lost of homework...}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back