We, The Gifted: Primordial

Haha no problem~! Just so you know it is a little late where I am so I will try to get in during the three hours but I can't make promises... =_=''

No problem, the three hour rule was just to stop people who reserve and never complete the sheet to sign up, heh. ^^,

Take all the time you need!

Haha thank you~! 
Oh and question... Is it okay for my person to be already in New York is that not okay?

@GreenSea

Great character, I just have a few minor points! :)

• Could you read the rules and just make the simple change needed? ^^,
  • Add in a little more to the history, maybe just another paragraph?
  • The Current Occupancy is where they live now, and the Occupation would be Street Singer
  • Your characters mother says Centaur? I'm not sure what power that would entail, hehe. Would you be able to tell me? The powers of evolved humans are meant to be extensions of themselves in a way, so if she was actually a centaur, unfortunately I'll have to ask you to change it (Sorry if that seems nitpicky!)

Thanks for joining, it's always great to know people like my idea :)

Syelle said:
@GreenSea
Great character, I just have a few minor points! :)

• Could you read the rules and just make the simple change needed? ^^,
  • Add in a little more to the history, maybe just another paragraph?
  • The Current Occupancy is where they live now, and the Occupation would be Street Singer
  • Your characters mother says Centaur? I'm not sure what power that would entail, hehe. Would you be able to tell me? The powers of evolved humans are meant to be extensions of themselves in a way, so if she was actually a centaur, unfortunately I'll have to ask you to change it (Sorry if that seems nitpicky!)

Thanks for joining, it's always great to know people like my idea :)
Let me do some editing right away! 
done some editing!

@Nico Accepted!

@GreenSea Thanks for making the changes, but there's just one more thing. Read the rules? :)

@EternalMusic Accepted!

@katelynn Accepted!

@ForgottenBlood Accepted!

@WinterPeach Accepted!

@tomio Accepted!

Great characters guys, everybody is really diverse and exactly the type of characters I was hoping to have for my RP. I'm going to get the first post written up and I'll add some info regarding everybody else's first posts - and we'll wait for the people who haven't yet to add their character sheets, but even if they haven't, we're starting tomorrow!
:)

Syelle said:
@Nico Accepted!
@GreenSea Thanks for making the changes, but there's just one more thing. Read the rules? :)

@EternalMusic Accepted!

@katelynn Accepted!

@ForgottenBlood Accepted!

@WinterPeach Accepted!

@tomio Accepted!

Great characters guys, everybody is really diverse and exactly the type of characters I was hoping to have for my RP. I'm going to get the first post written up and I'll add some info regarding everybody else's first posts - and we'll wait for the people who haven't yet to add their character sheets, but even if they haven't, we're starting tomorrow!
:)
I should have double checked the rules after I making my cs! anywayI've put the code on my cs~

No worries, seriously, I wouldn't enforce it if nobody else did it - I just want to keep things fair, heh. Your character is awesome, accepted!

Apologies for being so silent, my notifications (once again) have failed me -.-" and @CaenUchiha I noticed that too xD I know I have a male character but I practically made him out to be a femboy ;p

*Hyped up for intro post!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back