• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors:Dawn Of The Elements

Warriors:Dawn Of The Elements

The Four Clans, BlossomClan, SunnyClan, LightingClan, and IvyClan Enter Newleaf with excitement. With the first Gathering coming up everycat is thrilled and overjoyed. The medicine cats however, are not as In leafbare they all recived a chilling warning from the mysterious and mystical StarClan they said "Be ready for Newleaf as kits named after the elements will grow strong and face tough challenges one cannot stand." This prophecy had the four clan's medicine cats fussing over every kit in worry as they agreed not to speak to their clan leaders about this until the kits where conceived as prophecies had been false before. The Dawn Of The Elements will shock everycat and the chosen kits will have Their own special trait that must be honed, and fast, as danger looms in every corner of the territory.

Waterkit woke up and saw Silverkit walking toward the Warriors den. 'What is she doing?' She thought to herself. She shook her pelt out and started to run after her. "What are you doing Silverkit?" She asked her.

@Wild Born

Wildfire was already awake and in the Sunnyclan clearing, organizing hunting and border patrols. After he had sent out the last group, Wildfire let out a sigh. It seems the morning is going quite slowly, He thought to himself. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw two kits hanging around the Warriors den. He approached and looked down at them. "What are you two doing? I hope you too aren't planning on going in there. You two aren't allowed in there, and I doubt the Warriors will appreciate their rest being interrupted by kits." He said somewhat sternly.

@Wild Born

Last edited by a moderator:
Silverkit stopped and shrank taking a few steps away from Wildfire though she did get defensive and her fur puffed up slightly " I was only going to see Peachblossom, the other warriors won't mind... They should already be up anyway since patrols and hunting has started " she was slowly slinking towards the entrance to the warriors den

Wildfire put his paw in front of Silverkit. "Then you can wait for her to come out herself. She should be out soon. In the meantime, you can be out here and remain where you are allowed to be. I shouldn't find you in there until you're a warrior yourself." he said. He lifted his paw and walked away.

"I..I was just seeing what Silverkit was doing," Waterkit said terrified of WildFire and slowly moving backwards to the nursery. She thought he was terrifying. "I'll just go back to the nursery" she said and started walking quickly back to the nursery.

Silverkit sneezed, and stubbornly stood right in front of the warriors den and poked her head in then quickly came back out when a warrior saw her, she bounded off and slowed when she got near the center of camp

PeachBlossom

Peachblossom sighed as she padded out of the warrior's den and coughed. "my god I need to get a drink..." she mewed as she yawns. she saw wildfire and padded over to him. "wildfire, good morning." Peachblossom bowed her head "sorry I slept in. I really am. are there any patrols you want me to do? or anything else?" she squeaks out, becoming shy as usual.

SpruceSpeck was already awake, and just walking about around camp. "Hm... I feel like there's something I should be doing... But I don't know what..." He thought while wandering. Soon, he saw a couple kits wander out of the warriors den. "I wonder what's going on there..." On that thought, SpruceSpeck went straight back to the warriors den to check out what was going on.

Silverkit yawned and caught the scent of Peachblossom, excited she ran over to her and skid to a halt next to her

"Oh hello Peachblossom." Wildfire dipped his head back to her, "That's quite alright, I'm honestly quite envious of the extra sleep you got. All the morning patrols have been sent out already, but I'll have you on a hunting patrol later today. Oh, and also-" Wildfire stopped and looked as he saw an excited Silverkit came bounding in toward them. He saw as the happy kit skid to a halt in front of him. "Easy little one," He said to Silverkit, he looked back up at Peachblossom, "It seemed like Silverkit here was looking for you this morning. I found her snooping around the warriors den this morning in a desperate search for you. It seems she finally found you."

Peachblossom

Peachblossom purrs "alright wildfire I-" the she's eyes go wide as she bolts off to the dirtplace, sending dust up from her speed and after a wrenching sound, she comes out, wiping her mouth with her tail. "sorry I ran off wildfire... do forgive me." peachblossom meows, embarrassed. she then rests her tail on silverkit's shoulder to let her know that Peachblossom knows she's there.

Echoheart emerged from her den and stretched herself out in the morning sun, her glossy pelt seeming to shimmer. She sat to the entrance of the medicine den and gave her shoulder a few quick licks before returning her gentle gaze to the rest of the camp.

((Yeee this is so awesome))

Silverkit shook a bit of dust from her fur and looked up at Peachblossom " Peachblossom, I really have to tell you something "

After entering the warriors den, SpruceSpeck immediately saw PeachBlossom along with Wildfire and Silverkit. "Heh. Looks like she's forming a crowd over there." He thought as he looked at his fur, checking to make sure nothing had flew in it/got caught in it/you get the point. After that, SpruceSpeck headed towards the small group now forming.

Wildfire looks at Peachblossom with a look of a little surprise, his face showing he was caught a little off-guard. He flicks his tail and clears his throat as she returns. ''It's uh- it's fine Peachblossom. I'm worried if you're alright though..What happened there? Maybe you need to see Echoheart?"

Peachblossom

"i'm fine...." Peachblossom whispers "I just had a headache and now i'm fine." she states "no need for echoheart" she mews.

Echoheart pricked her ears, hearing her name mentioned a few times by a far off group of cat consisting of the deputy and a few others. Standing up she flicked her ear and padded over.

-Quietwhisker slowly awoke, ears pricking as hears a conversation in the background. Looks at the remaining warriors in the den while lifts self to paws. Being careful to not step on anyone's tail pads from the den. Shaking long fur out glances to the ground then looking to the entrance of the camp. Huffs a heavy sigh while tail tip flicks. Padding over to the exit of the camp. Giving shoulder a faint lick, before squeezing out of the camp.-

Echoheart twitched her whiskers as the telltale stench of vomit assaulted her nostrils. Curling her lip in disgust, she turned to Peachblossom in surprise. "Peachblossom, were you sick?" She asked, her fluffy tail twitching back and forth in the air.

@GoldenCharizard4 @anyone else in the group

Peachblossom

Peachblossom looks away "yes echoheart...." she mews shyly a was intimidated by the medicine cat just like she was with the leader and deputy

Echoheart sighed and looked over at Wildfire. "You wouldn't mind excusing her from her patrolling duties today, would you?" She asked, keeping Peachblossom in the corner of her vision might she throw up again.

@GoldenCharizard4 @Kwillz

Peachblossom

"what?" peachblossom exclaims, still with her soft normal voice "but I already have slept in echoheart. I need to do my warrior duties" she states.

Echoheart turned her head to the warrior. "I can't have you running around the forest while your sick. I'm sure we can spare one warrior of her duties, right Wildfire?" The she-cat mewed, turning back to the deputy,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back