*walks in uninvited*

Mayhem

aka. Giant Dork
Hello my lovelies! My name is Mai and I've been looking for a nice rpg site for AGES!

I'm an animation student with too much free time (NOT) who decides to spend it all playing video games, reading books, listening to an obscene amounts of musical theatre soundtracks, and watching cartoons.

I've been roleplaying for ages here and there (aka. I started in a Fullmetal Alchemist fan page that had a rpg forum and then just started jumping around. Recently I've only being doing 1 on 1 rpgs so hope I'm not too rusty) but today I randomly stumbled upon RPN in Tumblr and decided to check it out (Any tumblr people out there?)

I'm always open for any kind of stories, but I specially love fantasy and crime themes (I will probably pee my pants if you give me a crime rpg with fantasy undertones...that's how much I love the idea of it) Also I'm a huge nerd so fandom rpgs are 100% my thing. Video games, comics, anime YOU NAME IT!!

AND I THINK THAT'S BASICALLY IT! I can't wait to start!

PS. My native language is spanish so please be patient with me if I make any weird mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayhem said:
Hello my lovelies! My name is Mai and I've been looking for a nice rpg site for AGES!
I'm an animation student with too much free time (NOT) who decides to spend it all playing video games, reading books, listening to an obscene amounts of musical theatre soundtracks, and watching cartoons.

I've been roleplaying for ages here and there (aka. I started in a Fullmetal Alchemist fan page that had a rpg forum and then just started jumping around. Recently I've only being doing 1 on 1 rpgs so hope I'm not too rusty) but today I randomly stumbled upon RPN in Tumblr and decided to check it out (Any tumblr people out there?)

I'm always open for any kind of stories, but I specially love fantasy and crime themes (I will probably pee my pants if you give me a crime rpg with fantasy undertones...that's how much I love the idea of it) Also I'm a huge nerd so fandom rpgs are 100% my thing. Video games, comics, anime YOU NAME IT!!

AND I THINK THAT'S BASICALLY IT! I can't wait to start!

PS. My native language is spanish so please be patient with me if I make any weird mistakes.
I feel like I've met my double! Welcome to RPN!

*Le obviously fake gasp*

How dare you come uninvited?!

*Secretly hands invite*

Welcome to RpNation! We're glad to have you~!

I think we must have a lot in common. Not the student thing or Spanish as the native language thing, but anime, musical theatre, and video games? Uh, yes ma'am.

I got my start with roleplaying on Neopets of all places. I'd say rpnation is a fair step above that :]

Anywho, welcome!

Okay I was NOT ready for so many awesome people coming to say hi! How dare you all be so charming and inviting?

[QUOTE="Okarin Falarin]Greetings kind people

[/QUOTE]
Greentings!!!! (I just realized replying is an actual option so I had to try it out)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back