Vlad x Victoria (1x1 with Lady Luna and Gilmoregirl)

@Gilmoregirl12 here it is! well the OOC at least I will tag in the IC tab as well.

also do want to do CS? I was thinking we can just skip that or, copy the ones from the main RP

Just posted in the cs page will change a few things

DeathToAllBetrayers

I decided last night in my dreams, that Victoria changed her mind about not saying yes to Vlad when she realized that she was slowly being killed by Dragos who, only agreed to marry her if she lived off of cow blood. Like a realization she would actually die because of that man.

Maybe! I think it could be why she calls him her knight. He rescues her from Dragos. I don't just an idea I had. Also this fits in with what I said in the rp. How one of the times she didn't join him was when she passed out. This could be that moment, after this she doesn't want to be away from him, feeling safe in his arms. Safe with her knight.

yet again just an idea

Also since I am still fairly new to 1x1 rps (only done 3 I think) I am still trying to judge when time skips should happen. so if ever you feel like a time skip should happen go for it. I will catch on soon!

also I meant to post this earlier but, apparently tapatalk hated it and I did not realize it did not get posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back