Vikings and Longboats

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Season 4 is my favorite. The most brutal though, everything goes downhill from the start. :P
The season 5 trailer came out, I won't link it because it has some spoilers.

[/QUOTE]
I'm so excited I'm literally watching season 3 as I type this haha lol tbh we should just make a big skype call and watch it together haha its sooooo good.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Season 4 is my favorite. The most brutal though, everything goes downhill from the start. :P
The season 5 trailer came out, I won't link it because it has some spoilers.

[/QUOTE]
I have nearly finished season 4 and yay! More vikings

Omg I just finished season 3 and whoa there was so much going on. This show has my emotions going crazy. One more season to go haha :)

Calcifer said:
I have nearly finished season 4 and yay! More vikings
Sadly, Season 5 coming in February. Q.Q

After you finish Season 4 I recommend you watch the Season 5 trailer it's freaking awesome.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Sadly, Season 5 coming in February. Q.Q
After you finish Season 4 I recommend you watch the Season 5 trailer it's freaking awesome.

[/QUOTE]
Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Oh well abd ya I will don't worry.

So in my anxiety of waiting for this wonderful rplay to start i am hunting for some history of vikings and such anyone have any cool sites i could check out?

Grimsby said:
So in my anxiety of waiting for this wonderful rplay to start i am hunting for some history of vikings and such anyone have any cool sites i could check out?
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Check out the Asatru blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back