• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Vermiculus De principiis ( interest check) ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ( AN HP MAURADERS ERA RP)

Quidditch

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Great Hall School GIF by Xbox

The year is now 1980. The magical community in the United Kingdom has been fighting a threat from the shadows for years now, as the Dark Lord Voldemort grows ever more powerful. His followers, the Death Eaters, wreak havoc at his behest, striking fear into even the bravest of hearts. But there are those who refuse to give into the darkness. Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, leads the Order of the Phoenix, a secret society of courageous witches and wizards determined to battle back against Voldemort’s forces.The First Wizarding War was never cut and dry, though. Each side comprised of more than simple heroes and villains. They were people, who lived and loved and fought and died. Each had a life and each had a story. What side will you pick and whose story will you tell?This is a canon Marauders Era spin-off roleplay focused on the psychological horror of the war.

Quick Info before you read onwards

- Realistic Faceclaims only
- Their will be an optional ooc discord server - but their will be an ooc onsite too! - Both will be updated at the same time!

- This will be an application based Roleplay !!! Not first come - first serve

- If you acknowledge that this is a role-play that requires an application please send me the word " libralis" somewhere in your application!!!
--------------

Too answer some questions that may asked

- I will need the canons filled up before I accept any ocs ! ( But ocs will be accepted!!!)

- I know that some canon events happen that year after but we will figure out how we want to get things done for sure!

- any other questions feel free to ask below!

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Here is the application template to dm me ! ( Use the same templates for ocs and canons please )

Introduction:

What canon character are you looking to play and how you intend to play them or tell me a brief summary of your oc:

Can you commit to an rp that is supposed to be long term and needs active participation:

Favorite Harry Potter spell and character:

RP sample:

Faceclaim you have in mind:

Secret code:

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Alright that is all for me for now! Please dm me your apps and then if we get enough interest! I will make the oocs and actual character sheets

~
Quidditch!

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I will mention that the only canon character that will be taken thus far is Remus Lupin (played by me) but otherwise all is open :)

Semi advanced - advanced rp

TAKEN CHARACTERS will be updated as I start accepting applications

- will probably be below in a different post

Last edited:
TAKEN CHARACTERS
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Remus Lupin

James Potter

Lily Evans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back