• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Underworld High

"Would one of you two explain too me why there is a second bed with a hd tv and a bag of pot on the dresser." Mati was confused about this and had a look of anger on her face.

A few doors down, Kahn, who has an astonishing sense of hearing, doubles over in laughter.

"Thank you for telling me Sev, and what you saw when you entered wasn't what you were thinking. I feel asleep in his bed this morning and he just came into the room 2 minutes before you got here. You can stay in here, but if you get too lookey lookey at me, I will tear your part to part and feed you to the dragons. You understand me?"

Leo smiles "yeah, Danté seems pretty hungry, and it's been an age since I devoured a human soul as well"

"Oh, don't get me started with you Leo, You could've come and wakened me when you made the deal with Sev and told me so I could at least put on a shirt or something" She gave leo the look she gave to sev

As Kahn's fits of uncontrollable laughter die down, he begins pouring a special hot rubber over his blades, to made them do less damage without having to blunt them. "Sev!" he shouts, "Go outside the boy's dorm hallway, we're gonna practice." Half of the point of it was to save him from impending doom, the other half because he had not seen Kahn fight.

Leo looked completely unnerved "well... Aaaah... I didn't even know you were in here till a few seconds ago, besides, I really didn't expect mr. Human boy to be here so fast"...

He hears khan, "I'll be there in a second." He sets his stuff down on his bed but takes out the knife. He then goes out into the hallway shutting the door behind him. He then runs down the stairs and goes outside under the balcony. "I'm here so what did you want to do?"

((IT'S KAHN NOT KHAN DAMMIT))

"Considering you've never seen me fight," He says, unstrapping his Katana and Katar, "We're gonna do a friendly spar. Northing hard, and dull your blade with this." Kahn gives Sev a bottle full of the rubber he used.

"fine but at least tell him we would need some alone time some nights and he would have to go and sleep in my room. Also if he touches anything in there, he will be seeing only red from now then. If he behaves and isn't annoying, he'll will be the perfect roomate." Mati laid back down and relaxed with Leo after getting all her anger out.

He grabs the bottle and pours the stuff over his knife, "This stuff comes off easily, right?" He hands the bottle back.

"I already told him about all that stuff, but like hell is he going in your room, I was just planning to kick his ass out and rent him a motel room in the local town" be grins and moves closer, his anxiety now leaving as her killing intent dispersed

"Ah, well..." Kahn says after taking back the bottle, "..I'll lend you my katana to scrape it off afterwards. Anyway, take these as well." Kahn throws a mag full of rubber bullets at him, which morph to the correct size in midair. "Load that into your Colt. Before we spar, we should get an idea of each other's shooting." Kahn points to the books with the dot in the middle of them that he set up the previous day.

"No leo, plus I want to see him deal with Akashi that live across from me. They hate when boys enter the dorm room. Don't worry about it, I have my room in a certain order and if anything except my bed is messed up or moved a differnet way, I will know. So tell me how was your day so far before this?"

Kahn tosses Sev a timer. "Count down from three. When you say one, I'll start shooting. There are seven targets, and we each have seven shots." Kahn lowers his gun to his side and slides the safety off, waiting for Sev to start.

"Remarkably boring" he says sarcastically "I nearly incinerated Sev in a sparring match, I argued with the gym teacher because neither of us could enter into the doubles tournament, the ultra-hot vampire teacher said something about us both receiving 1K and special gifts" he said the last section with sarcastic enthusiasm.

Kahn raises the gun, and shoots all of the seven targers in 2.74 seconds. He hit three dead-center, three off-center by a few inches, and one about 6 inches off. "Damn. I slipped up on that last one. Anyways, your turn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back