• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The New Generation

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Years earlier, The Avengers saved the world from the evil army commanded by Loki. But that was then, and this is now. The Avengers are retiring, putting the new generation in charge. And with new villains on the rise, now is the time that they have to step up. Slowly one by one, all of them are being draw to the Stark tower in New York, where they will train and learn to fight as a team.

~Rules~

1. 3 sentences minimum. I really hate having one liner clutter in my roleplay.

2. You do not have to post every day, but I would like you to post each week at the least.

3. I would like you to take lots of time when you do your character sheet. I always

like quality over quantity.

4. You may have romance, but nothing over the top. If it ever gets over PG-13, I don't want to see it

here or hear that it happened in the pm.

5. Please try to have good grammar. I know if you are not native to English, it can be hard, but if

you are, then I will be twitching in my seat. Please save me from twitching.

6. Be nice! Roleplay is a community of people, and in my roleplays, harsh words and or fighting is not

permitted in both the PM and OOC. If I hear any of it, you will be kicked out.

7. You have a character limit of 2. Each character must be of an opposing side, but there is an exception if

your character dies.

8. No Mary or Gary Sues. Sorry but everyone has a flaw.

9. 3RD PERSON! THIS IS A PET PEVE AND WHY IT IS IN BOLD​

Last edited by a moderator:
Beep Beep Beep

Fiona groaned, reaching her arm out and pounding her fist on the small clock. A familiar cracking sound entered her ears and she peaked out of her covers. What she saw was a shattered version of her old alarm clock. Groaning, she shoved the covers off her perfectly warm body and pressed her feet to the hard wood floor. She felt like she was pressing her feet to ice as she pushed herself up off the bed. She groaned, taking a moment to stabilize herself before sliding into her slippers and going to breakfast.

Shuffling into the kitchen, the bionic beauty let out a mighty yawn as she traveled towards the counter, where a plate full of her favorite breakfast foods (Hash browns, bacon and chocolate chip pancakes) where lying in wait. There was a card above it, which she was drawn to surprisingly more than the food. It was labeled S.H.E.I.L.D. She walked a little faster, taking a seat and looking at the card. She carefully wrapped her slender fingers around the card, pulling it into her hands and beginning to read.

Dear Fiona Stark,

We understand you have certain abilities and are a highly powerful being. In that case, we need you. Meet at Central Park by the fountain at 3 pm. We will be waiting.

Director Furry

Fiona's eyes widened and she looked at the time. It was 2:30. She cursed herself for not setting up her alarm to get her up before her dad came home earlier as she began to scarf down her breakfast. Once she was done, she took her plate and rushed it to the sink, dashing to her room to take a shower and get dressed.

Once she had picked out a suitable outfit for the cold September air, she checked the date to make sure it was the right day as directed on the card. The date was the 27th of September, the same as the card had directed. She smiled and grabbed her bag, taking the card and heading out the door.

David was awoken from his sleep by his S.H.I.E.L.D issue beeper, the message was "CENTRAL-PARK-FOUNTAIN-MEETUP-15.00-PRIORITY:FURY".

He rolled out of bed, his body still recovering from the gunshots he received on last night's mission.

He took a shower, shaved and had some cereal for breakfast. It was a cold day, but David didn't mind, he got used to the cold while he was training in Siberia with the now ex-Winter Soldier.

David looked through the window of his apartment in Queens, wondering what Fury was up to now, David liked the man but he didn't quite trust him.

After a quick session at his home gym, David got dressed and headed for the garage. He got onto his father's old motorcycle and headed for Central Park.

Shawn awoke at 2:30 with a jolt in his apartment. When he opened his eyes, he saw a picture of his mom and dad. He also had Victor's cloak. He got ready for the day and put on his clothes.

He went to the kitchen and made himself a huge breakfast of pancakes, a smoothie, eggs, toast, and bacon. After 15 minutes, he sat down and started eating. Even though it was almost three, he was eating breakfast.

He made some coffee and grabbed a ceramic coffee cup, and poured coffee in. He got his jacket and put it on, walking out. He decided to go to the park. He got out of the building and walked to Central Park.

I am a dolphin.

Jack woke at midnight exactly as he did for the past three months. he sits up on his be and sighs resting his back against the head board. he got up walking into the small kitchen and grabbed one of the many bottles of whiskey pouring himself a small glass before downing it. he looked at the fridge at a photo of his mother and father and smiled missing them every moment he was gone from them because they were the only people in the world he truly cared about.

He gets dressed in a black leather jacket and a white tee shirt. he grabbed a pair of denim jeans before slipping them on and walking out the door and into the hallway of his small apartment building. he walks down to his car a mint condition 1967 custom built Shelby GT500. As he walked over to it he noticed a note under the wind shield wipers "Jack, central park fountain 3:00" it read simply he noticed the S.H.I.E.L.D emblem and sighed he got into his car and drove off to his work having the rest if the day to decide weather or not to go.

In Downtown Manhattan, a criminal is running away from a bank with a duffel bag. The criminal almost got away, but tripped over some type of wire which caused him to drop the bag. He sat up to check the wire that tripped him to find out it wasn't wire. It was web.

"Hey there, Hot Shot. Nice drop." said a young man dress like a spider. The young man was on top of street lamp, before jump to the sidewalk, picking up the bag. "Man, You got some butterfingers."

"Shut up kid!" yelled the criminal as he rushed to get and pulled out a pistol.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down, Man! No need for guns!" The boy raised his hands in the air.

"Shut up kid! And Give me the bag!"

"Are you serious?" The boy looked at the man like he was off his nut.

"W-what...? Of course I am!"

" Really than why are you shaking."

" I said shut up!" The criminal shot nervously at the boy, but had a gift. The boy saw it coming and ducked, then kicked the gun out his hand.

"Nice try, Butterfingers." He jumped up and kicked the criminal in the face. "Hmph."

"W-who are you?" The criminal said with a hesitant voice, before passing out.

"Who am I? Hmph.. I am Spidey the second Generation Spider-man." The boy calling himself Spidey looked around as people gather around the scene. He saw a glimpse of the time on someone 's phone, then frantically left the scene as the cop showed up, leaving the duffel bag next to the criminal. "Crap! I'm late." He swung away on web lines, heading towards the Central Park Fountain. Hope I won't be too late.

Rosa looked at the detective sitting across from her and smirked. "So what's new Mr. D?" Detective Darren gave a long sigh and glared at her "Kamala why do you always do this." Rosa pouted and in a sweet voice retorted "Hank, we have know each other for a long time,you know that I have no idea what you are talking about."

The detective glared at Rosa "don't call me Hank, girl." Rosa glared back "don't call me Kamala, Hank." The gruff man growled angrily, grumbling about young people and their attitudes. Rosa leaned back satisfied, she knew they had nothing on her. Another robbery goes off perfectly, now how much did I get again... oh yeah 20 grand. She shrugs at least some other poor sucker can enjoy fake jewels. Rosa looked at the detective and tilts her head at him, bored out of her mind.

Rosa and the detective had a understanding, he would catch her, she would deny everything and with no proof she gets off Scot-free. Kamala smiled "Can I get a soda?" She leaned in closer to the detective touching his hands "pleeeeaaasseee." The gruff detectives moved his hands away, got up and walks out of the room.

A few hours and snacks later Rosa walked out of the police station soda in her hand. She shoved her free hand into her pocket and felt a piece of paper. She pulled it out and read it central park fountain 3:00 pm. Rosa confused looked at the piece of paper and shrugged. She took a sip of her soda and made her way down the street toward the location.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona walked out of the Stark tower with confidence, people passing by her like she was no big deal, but she was. She smiled and kept walking towards central park. "What would S.H.E.I.L.D. want with me?" She wondered in a hushed voice. People where staring at her a bit as she walked past. She ignored them, looking around.

She walked down the street, the sounds of New York flooding her ears as she walked. She muttered a few other things as she walked down the street. She felt a muscle in her neck twitch and she froze for a second before diving into the nearest alleyway. She pulled up her arm sleeve and tapped her arm, checking vitals which seemed to be good, except that her energy intake was high. She sighed and clicked her tongue softly, the sound ringing though the alleyway into oblivion. She checked the level again, please to see it was back in a manageable range as she walked out of the alley.

Once she had reached her destination, she turned in towards the fountain at the center of the park. She saw no one there yet so she smiled, walking forward. The icy September wind blew against her scarf, the weather particularly cold today. She sighed, not shivering a bit as she walked over and sat on the edge of the fountain, her bright hair spilling over her shoulders.

David rode to the park entrance, his mind still racing for possible answers. He walked trough the entrance, remembering the last time he had visited Central Park, it was back when he was a child, on a picnic with his mother and father. "Good times." He said to himself.

It was September, David could feel the crispy September wind in his hair, it was nice. He passed some children playing football and a family having lunch. "Why Central Park, what are you planning Fury"

As he approached the fountain, he noticed a young girl, he recognized her, it would be hard not to, she was on S.H.I.E.L.D.s watch list, and every other tabloid magazine cover for the past 10 years, Stark's daughter.

"Hey." He said as he flashed his S.H.I.E.L.D badge and sat next to her.

Jack sighs as he shuts off the engine to his car. He sits there for a moment before contemplating weather or not to go. he sighs and grabs his phone and a pair of studio beats. before he leaves he opens the glove compartment grabbing his small revolver not knowing what will happen when he goes to the fountain. He steps out of his car and puts the small gun in his pocket, he locks his car and walks through the entrance of central park.

He looks around and sees the bright florescent orange of Fiona's hair and walks to the fountain not wanting to talk to anyone just yet. he takes a coin and throws it in the fountain for luck praying that nothing happens to make him angry

Lilian twitched minutely as she saw people staring at her in the cafe. She hated the attention; it made her uncomfortable in the least of times, while it could be downright frightening, especially during a meeting with superior officers. Her fingers twitched as some hormonal teenager stared into the back of her head, where her head was pinned into a messy bun. She took out her phone, a version of the newest Stark phone, from where it stayed in the small leather bag slung across her shoulders, reaching down till her hip. She stared at the message displayed on the touch screen. Arrive at Central Park at 15:00. Meet at fountain.

She shrugged, flipping the phone and stuffing it back into her bag. Walking out of the door of the small and warm cafe, she sighed a bit at her choice of clothing for the day. If it did come down to a scuffle, her loose gold silk tunic and skirt wouldn't help at all, and most likely get her injured as a result. At least she had worn boots today, so she'd still be able to make a faster getaway than if she had worn sandals or heels. Arriving at her destination, she stood to the side, observing the people who sat there while blending in with the crowd. Spotting several familiar faces in the area, she sat down next to them, legs crossed and flipping through her phone. She'd seen them occasionally around SHIELD, but she'd never officially met them.

Shawn arrived at the park, and leaned against the entrance. "Oh God, S.H.I.E.L.D agents," he muttered with hatred in his tone, and his eyes were blazing.

The September air made him wish he turned into his beast or his father's form. Suddenly, his face started flickering from flesh to bone. He tried to cover it, but it was no use.

Shawn was nervous. He was sure the agents saw his face, and would realize he's Taskmaster's son. "Damnit, better not have seen my face."

I am a dolphin.

Fiona was sitting there calmly when Capitan America showed up. Or more accurately, his son David. She nodded her head, her eyes hard and emotionless. She could feel the energy pulsing around her as everything made noise and just the littlest things could be heard by her ears. She just hoped the guy didn't try to hit on her, or she might be the first to give David a hefty steel bruise.

Then, the Hulk Jr. walked up too, but didn't say anything. She nodded towards him, keeping her head forward as she waited for three o clock to come. She saw another one sit down next to her and she didn't even bother anymore, so long as they did not touch her. She looked forward with a cold and cynical face, not daring to say a thing.

Jack locks eyes with Shawn recognizing him from pictures his father have shown him from his battles. He looks over to fiona and David and sighs knowing it would be stupid to chase after him and risk the lives of innocents he leaves walking past Shawn he mutters "Go now" in a hushed voice as he walks to a small coffee shop around the corner

"Are either of you the person I'm supposed to meet?" David felt uneasy, the offsprings of three Avengers in the same place, that can't be good.

He looked at Fiona, who was ignoring him and then at an upset Jack.

"What the hell is happening?"

David felt embarrassed for feeling so confused, this is not how his father would have felt.

Fiona sighed, pressing her fingers to her forehead. "Apparently not, because I was called here two." She said, closing her eyes as a fierce head ache came over her. She cursed under her breath, her face scrunching for a second before she collected her thoughts and looked up and back to the entrance of the park.

Shawn couldn't take it anymore. He the turned full-on Taskmaster mode. Damnit he thought. His sword appeared at his side and his bow in his hand. He looked around and noticed one of the agents looking near him. His white cloak whipped in the wind and he tried to hide his face.

I am a dolphin.

"I'm guessing Fury was pissed off at whoever he called here." Lilian shrugged lightly, her eyes never leaving her phone. She knew she had when one of her coworkers drank her coffee on accident, which contained a diluted mild poison which she was trying to gain immunity to. Now half the people in her lab avoided anything she'd touched like the plague, which was turning irritating.

"So now we wait."

David looked around and recognized Lilian, he had seen her at S.H.I.E.L.D a few times

He didn't know what the hell Jack was up to though.

Jack looks back and sighs seeing Shawn having gone taskmaster. he rushes back and stands behind him placing his hand on his shoulder "Just remember that if anyone here gets hurt i get angry and you know what happens next" he says softly trying to get him to leave knowing that if he attacks no one leaves unscathed

Fiona sighed, setting her hand on the concrete beside her, her hand curled into a tight fist. "Yeah, we wait." She said, her tone colder than the air around them. She could feel something inside her eye twitch as her vision changed and her system pointed out Jack and our friend. Her fist tightened, forgetting to blink for a few minutes.

Shawn's voice turned into a mix of his father's and his own. "I do not hurt the innocent," he told Jack. He started feeling like he was about to turn into beast form, but tried not to. When he goes beast, it gets ugly.

I am a dolphin.

"Just calm down" he whispers as he stands in front of him looking around "Just follow me and nothing will happen" he says softly as he looks him dead in the eye. He looks back and sees fiona "dont you dare" he mouths

Fiona emits a low sound that is a mix between a growl and a hum. She narrows her eyes at him angrily, not happy with what he was doing currently. She gave him the "Don't screw this up" look, blinking a few times as she returned to her normal look and unclenched her fist and looked around the park at all the happy and oblivious people.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lilian noticed the only other girl tense up. Turning her phone in direction of Stark II's line of sight, the people identification app in her phone labeled two of the people standing there as Jack Banner and Shawn Masters. She could feel the sedatives-laced needles hidden in her gloves rub against the skin, ready to be used when it was necessary. Though she doubted that will be necessary. And she really didn't want to ignite Fury's wrath anymore than she has already done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back