• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Understuck! (For Sweeterthansyrup and I)

No More Pretending

Six Thousand Club
Years ago, humans trapped all of the monsters underground. A human fell down one day, passing through the barrier. This is the story of his travels and the monsters he met along the way.

Yay!!!

After going off his normal route on his walk, Karkat found himself way out of place. As he opened his eyes from falling down into a hole he sat up, looking around in confusion. Where was this? How was he supposed to get out of here!? He stood up and frowned, starting to walk further into what he was hoping was just a cave system. Maybe he'd find some way out of he just walked

(I'll RP Kanaya in this if it's okay.<3)

A woman of sorts, who glowed lightly in the dark of the cave was wandering around. "Oh Dear. Have You Fallen?"

(Ye!)

Karkat jumped "JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, backing away from her "YEAH I FELL AND I MUST OF HIT MY HEAD REALLT HARD CUZ YOU LOOK VERY STRANGE!"

"Well, if you would engage these monsters in conversation I will be around to resolve the conflict. If you converse sorrectly, they may not even want to fight." She stopped and called out a name. "Dannea! Would you come meet our guest? And allow him to practice?"

A woman walked in, sighing softly. She had glowing green eyes. "A training dummy? Really? I didn't follow you into the ruins for this."

Karkat listened to her carefully, unsure of that. People didn't really like hearing him speak, or at least he thought so. He was always told he was loud, but he just couldn't help it. His eyes went over to the second monster and he scooted closer to Kanaya again. "SHE DOESNT HAVE TO, ID RATHER NOT TRY MY LUCK ABOUT THIS. IM NOT SO GOOD AT MAKING CONVERSATION"

She giggled. "It'll be okay. Decide what you'd like to do."

Bad Choice

Flirt (modifier -2)

Talk (Modifier +3)

Joke(Modifier +1)

Karkat nervously looked at Dannea. He knew he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to go home. He chose to act rather than fight, starting off with choosing to talk as Kanaya told him that was what he needed to do

(-attempts to use the dice thingies-)

[dice]23479[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Karkat nervously looked at Dannea. He knew he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to go home. He chose to act rather than fight, starting off with choosing to talk as Kanaya told him that was what he needed to do

(-attempts to use the dice thingies-)

Dannea transformed back. "You're a pretty good conversationalist, kid. I think you should stick with that. I don't wanna fight after that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back