• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

"yeah," Kat said and followed Kai who took her up to her room.

"Perhaps," Lucifer said "though you seem to want to walk the hard road in life,"

Before they went up the stairs, Rick waved at them, "Kat needs to be feed from. He still is a doll. You do it Sage... Kai you need to watch him."

"Oook" Sage said as they walked.

"i don't know any other way." Rick said after sitting down again, looking at luicfer.

Rick sighed, "Sage would be upset if Kai actually let her kill him. I don't really mess with the affairs between the three of them. Kai does own the two of them."

Sage chuckled, "Kai.. the way you said that was fishy."

"i don't take comfort in the fact he knows them... he seems to much into his games," Lucifer said.

"Was it?" Kai asked still in an innocent tone

Rick sighed, "You reap what you sow... do you not?"

Sage smiled, "Just a little... have you been feeling bad Kat?" Sage asked him.

"You want to know how I survive through most of it Luicfer? I try to stay detached from them just enough that I don't break." Rick said with a sigh, "It sounds cold... but in all honesty... I don't have anyone like Kat and Sage have in with each other. I don't know how to have a relationship like that. I'm not sure... but I think it might be impossible for me to make.. a relationship like that."

Sage made a sounds, "Kat.. stop being like that... If you have... god forbid, an ouchie, you should say something."

"but you told me not to say ouchie anymore," Kat countered.

Lucifer put a hand on Ricks shoulder "nothing is ever impossible you are an immortal when it comes to life span you have plenty of time,"

"no offense, but i didn't feel all that encouraged by that." Rick told Luicfer. " I was looking foreword to getting old... turning to a grouchy old man people might talk about after I pass." Rick chuckled, "I don't even know why life holds for me anymore."

"Yes call it by its proper name! Like headache... or tummy ache!" Sage said before pulling Kat close to her, "But I'll make it better." She told him with a smile.

"I'm sorry Rick... I hate turning people I hate what I am so making others suffer this only makes it worse I wish I could age... I would love to know what its like to be mortal... I never had that," Lucifer told Rick "I was born a vampire grew to adulthood... I can't even change my hair within a week it would grow back... you should ask your god to make you mortal... if that is what you want, you are my childe that wont change," Lucifer sighed that was long winded for him.

Kat smiled "oh you will?" he asked her then licked her lips.

Sage smirked and kiss Kat passionately, though she had forgotten how weak she really was at the moment.

Rick smiled a bit at Lucifer, "My word was if I lost I would turn and stay that way... I won't go back on it. I'm sorry that i've complained. Being mortal is nice.. but i've not been immortal long enough to really grasp what it means..."

Lucifer gave Rick a smile but it wasn't his normal smile there was pain behind it, "I do hope you will grow to like it, even just a bit,"

Kat kssed her "hey let me put Sage down first," Kai chuckled

Sage chuckled, "I'm just gunna bite him." She told Kai waiting for him to put her down.

Rick shrugged, a bit worried he had upset Lucifer, "I think I will. It took me several month to come to acceptance of living here."

"Yes..." Lucifer said softly "I believe... I will go rest for a change,"

Kat put Sage dwn on the bed and Kat crawled next to her before smiling "if i say bite me... dose that sound bad?"

"I think it sounds rather sexy." Sage told Kat with a smirk before taking his wrist and biting him before he could really react, though she didn't feed from him, just let go of him and licked his wound shut.

Kat gasped and Sage saw him almost liquify in front of her eyes though unlike the first time he recovered quicker and smiled at Sage.

"Aww your reaction is different this time." Sage told him, "Does it not feel good anymore?" She asked him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"If you insist." Sage told him with a chuckle before this time biting his neck, though she stuck around to feed just a bit from him before letting go and licking his wound shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back