• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Total Drama Island Roleplay

"But phsycopaths are what keeps the game interesting! That's why we keep chef!" Michelle says with a. Laugh and a smile.

Hannah looked at Axel, "Why, would i ever want to vote him off here, hes really cute?!" Hannah said as she checked him out in interest. "Shes right you know they do make things more interesting!" Hannah said as she giggled and looked at everyone on the dock, "Im kinda glad were all on the same team i think we will all be really good friends." She looked at Alexl, "Or maybe even closer?" She asked as she began to laugh.

"Closer?" Alex grew a confused look as Tomato glared at him.

He suddenly raised a finger in realisation "Oh I know! Someone get me my sewing kit!"

Hannah laughed and she looked at Tomato "You know i sorta feel bad for you, how long have you known this adorable thing, most of us think is a person?" She asked as she sat down, and crossed her legs.

Alex walked around in search of needles and thread.

"I don't know this guy either!" Tomato declared "I met him on the plane and now he won't leave me alone!"

"Oh wow, okay. Hes completely clueless to the fact that i was flirting with him isn't he?" She asked as she tried not to laugh to much as Alex searched for the things he needed for his sewing kit that he probably didn't even have.

"I'm going to ignore the ridiculous implication that anybody could find THAT-" Tomato gestured toward Alex, who was currently putting his first through the floorboards of the dock.

"-Attractive." He finished

Hannah laughed, "Well im weird, just not as much as he is, i have my problems too. I just find him completely adorable! As well as clueless a but scary and amusing!" She said as she looked at him with an honest face "We should be friends!"

Tomato looked away for a bit in thought, "Fine, whatever, not like I have a choice at the moment." He glanced at Alex, who was staring at a random bush with steel attention.

Hannah looked at him crossly, "You don't have to be so mean!" She got up and walked over to Alex "Hey, Alex Tomato wants a hug." She whispered quietly to him, just hoping he would go and tackle him or something that way she would be able to have a good laugh before things got too serious.

"Sh sh sh," Alex held a finger to his lips as he pointed toward the bush "do you see that?"

The bush shook a little as Alex stared.

Hannah looked at Alex and whispered "Yes, i see it what is it?" Then looked at the bush again expecting a bunny or something to pop out. They both stood in silence.

A Porcupine slowly nuzzled its way out of the bush, followed closely by a rabbit. The Porcupine seemed to consider the boardwalk for a moment, but then the rabbit bared its teeth and attacked it.

The maul went on for a couple seconds before the porcupine was able to get out and dart back into the shrubbery as the bloodthirsty rabbit followed.

"That thing had a lot of sewing needles on it." Alex commented with a smile

Michelle laughs to herself as she watch a trio of kids disagree and agree over and again. One of them walks away and checks out a moving bush an the female follows. Michelle smiles to her self as she remembers the challenge that she prepared for the kids.

Michelle jumps up and claps her hands together loudly. "Alright birds! Your first challenge is about to begin."

@undercovernoob @NessieAlways @GrieveWriter

She turned and looked at Alex, and she did one thing she did not do often, she actually smiled a full smile and giggled to herself. "You know something Alex, do you want to go and get one of those sewing needles?" She asked surprised at herself for actually wanting to possibly endanger an animal.

Then she heard the "Leader" say something about the challenge "Damn it she wrecked it, i had a clear shoot and she wrecked it!" Then she turned and looked at Alex and motioned for him to come with her over to the dock.

"Aren't we supposed to get familiar with the island or something!?!" Tomato whined "Like our cabins, or food, or anything?"

"I'm going to take all of those needles" Alex sighed and licked his lips

"Stop your whining vegetable. Alex, stop trying to kill the porcupine. I'll let you play with the bear later if you do." Michelle says to silence the teenagers.

"Alright. Your first challenge..." Michelle rubs her hands together, "is different for each team. Penguins," Michelle points towards the Pilled penguins team. "You, my flightless friends, have to catch a penguin. Chef and I released it here this morning and that little guy could be any where! Remember, they can swim too. Alright, Ostritches," Michelle gestures towards the other team. "You little speed devils have to catch an ostrich. Chef and I also released one of those here too! Remember, they peck and bite an can run quite fast." Michelle says with a smile.

Nichole stands there, trying to figure out how the heck they were going to catch an ostrich.

Hannah laughed and the grabbed his arm not violently but calmly as if to lead him, over to the dock that way they could hear about the challenge not that he was going to be much help.

"Quick!" Alex shouted as he detached himself from Hannah "To the Alex-Mobile!!"

Tomato was about to open his mouth when Alex leaped on his back.

"Get off me you monkey!" Tomato yelled as he tried to reach Alex

Alex whipped another random stick and slapped Tomato on the rear with it.

"Hiyah!" Alex said as Tomato unconsciously whinnied

He then rode the large boy off the pier towards the woods.

Hannah looked at the opposite team "Don't forget they can slice you open with there feet!" She said as she walked towards the forest! kinda standing there but walking you know. and the n she watched Alex and basically fell laughing, as she walked behind them.

(OOCC I have to go ttyle guys!)

Those few moments happened in a blur for Wendy. First she was tlaking to some weird kid and now she was chasing penguins. Well I guess everyone here has officially lost it. Wendy rolled her eyes and walked away quietly to go find that stupid penguin. Her best guess what that it'd be somewhere cold, so she went on her journey to find a cold place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back